Chris78901

Reaction score
[EDIT - new updated file fixes any errors. Ignore message about 'two nations', accident while editing. Give FM a minute or two once the message appears and all should be ok
smile.gif
]

Hello there,

Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to get this team to win something!

The team is:

Kahn; Cafu, Cannavaro, Maldini, Roberto Carlos; Ballack; Figo, Beckham, Zidane, Ronaldinho; Ronaldo

As well as this, your assistant manager is top notch.

'Hooray!' is what you're probably thinking. After all, they're all 17 or 18 with amazing stats. Sounds easy right?

Well, as well all know, you cannot complete a season with just 11 players. You need a squad...

So to even things out, the rest of the squad is: Shay Given, Joey O'Brien, Clint Hill, Aaron Hughes, Luke Young, Dean Whitehead, Steve Sidwell, Zoltan Gera, Damien Duff, Jermaine Pennant and Carlton Cole - all of which have been bought that summer.

Oh, and you have no scouts, physios or other backroom staff - you'll have to recruit them yourself.

Now, you don't need to be a genius to realise Michael Ballack pings a ball about better than say, Dean Whitehead. Your first team 11 cannot go a whole season without being injured, so at some stage you will need to use people like Whitehead and still win.

On the bright side, your starting reputation is only 5750 so you won't be expected to do anything. Once that squad starts to show its potential mind, you may have a few slight issues.

As I'm nice, I've also thrown in Craig Dawson - who averages around 7.3 for most Prem teams - Liam Bridcutt (the same) and Charlie Austin, who with the right training can be turned into a 20 goal a season Prem striker.

You also have a swanky new stadium, a flush kit and top notch facilities - the club's also in a very stable condition financially.

The team is Ashford Town, from South East Kent, with no history. Ironically, they're replacing another Prem team with no history - Wigan. (Sorry Wigan)

Good luck!

[Link to download] -
Youth legends!!...with a twist - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I'd like to have a crack at this just want to check where I put this download is it the editordata folder I had to create?

thanks

If you put the file into Sports Interactive/FootballManager2013/Editordata. It should work when starting a new save game and pop up asking how many editor files you wish to use. Make sure this editor data is selected and continue onto the next step selcting your playable leagues.

Anyone else still having problems with this? The game loads up but the resolution goes all weird and you cant click on all of the options and in game buttons...... they all seem off set if you know what I mean?.

Last edited:
Mine is working just great, i use FM classic skin.