jackripper

Reaction score
hey guys after probably getting bored with every save so far on fm12 i recently read on another site a challenge where you take a club from the BSP tochamps league glory using only youth players that you have given at the club. Im currently managing Wrexham and aim to do this challange. Obviously its going to be very hard with hopefully some success and probably a lot of disapointments on the way.

Has anyone else tried something like this and if so have any tips? Even though im not signing players im losing around £100k a month which for a club of Wrexham size is huge amounts.

Cheers.

100k a month is massive... Save sounds good, let us know how you go.... i've never tried it that low.

yeh i know i was thinking of arranging some glamour friendlies to try cover us over but at the moment were just sitting in the black. Ive managed to pull Swindon in the 3rd of FA Cup so hopefully if we can sneak a win there well manage to pull a big club to raise some cash

Sounds very hard. I think that if I would start this kind of thing, my team would do ok for a while.
But after first team players would get old and retiring things would get bad.
Youngsters would propably be so bad that team would be in lot of trouble and I would get eventually sacked.

i'm tryin it with everton...just got 6 new recruits in one year that are 3 1/2 stars or higher...if i can manage it i might try a lower league one too...good luck man :)

are you meaning you start off with only your youth and let them progress or actually only use the u18 squad throughout your save?