Youth Or Experience (Ability)

Panther2k9

Reaction score
Need Some Help does it matter if a team doesn't have a good corner taker or free kick taker, im Liverpool and ATM i don't have one, Ive just had a bid accepted for Sakho the left back, although he has not good at fks or corners, ive also had a bid for Lopez from Atl Madrid, should i go for youth or sign lopez because ov his fk or corner abilities

its not really important if you are a top 4 team like arsenal, man utd, chelsea, liverpool when you just hammer teams anyway.

but when you are like a team lower than top 4 you need to make the most of it, so having good freekicks and corner takers are important to get you the od goal which can win you the game:)

well i put down left back on filters and he came up as left back, is it jus me or do some clubs want silly money for there players

every1 want silly money for thier players, its not just you.

thats football nowadays

Need Some Help does it matter if a team doesn't have a good corner taker or free kick taker, im Liverpool and ATM i don't have one,

Wait wait wait you Liverpool unless you have sold him you should have a certain Steven Gerrard?? greatest freekick taker and corner taker ever been at liverpool.

Wait wait wait you Liverpool unless you have sold him you should have a certain Steven Gerrard?? greatest freekick taker and corner taker ever been at liverpool.

yep ste gerrard is a legend

or you could get srna

Yeah Srna's good too and maybe Juniniho hes amazing at FK's

You sold Gerrard?!? He's unbelievable at Free-kicks and penalties. But i couldn't agree less about corner's. He really frustrates me with them in real life when he just doesn't get them past the first man! I think he is about 14 on corners on the game whereas I think Srna is about 18. Bale is a quality set-piece taker too.