Status
Not open for further replies.

kentun

Reaction score
I have a regen player from Brazil who had 17 determination, I made him a first team player for a season and is losing determination to 15. It influenced his performance a lot. How could that happen? (He is 18 years old)

Burn out? i always introduce my young players gradually,too much of a good thing can make them lose focus?

any promising player under 20 i normally give them 7-8 full games a season in the league and maybe the last 20mins on maybe 20 games? give him cup matches too? most of mine turn out really good but there is sometimes the odd 2 or 3 who just never reach that kind of level expected?

I don't think it is a burn out, he ONLY lose determination. His physical is increasing incredibly.

sometimes their det rises. for example sagna tuttored santon for 6months. he gained all ppm's after i sold sagna because he was 30 years old then after special training(hight tactics loaded) his det rise 2 points to 18. and i recognised something diff too, if you load high tactical training flair(maybe its affected by shooting and att i dont know yet) rises too. i mean its all about your training and players hidden attributes, i mean professionalism, ambition etc etc

Happening to one of my regens at the moment too.

Did you give him a tutor which had less determination than him?

1) you had him tutored by a senior player who has a lower det stat than the tutee (especially choosing the 1st two options)
2) on rare occasions some players just lose 1 or 2 stats in det for no apparent reason either.

I suggest looking through this thread here to help you out with regards to training and tutoring yongsters:
The Complete How to train/tutor my youngster's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.