Frooteky

Reaction score
I´m Playing with FK Sloboda Tuzla and im in season 2026/2027 but since start of game i haven´t had decent yoth player i even checkd woth FMRTE every year never player above 130-135 PA and i have state of art youth facilities + academy, excellent (?) Training facilities and extensive youth recruitment
Another problem is that i dont have homegrown players all of youth are comming at age 19-20 but id like to have them from 15,16,17 yo so they could get homegrown status :S

You Bosnian? First, if you have enough money, search for good prospects under18 who's birthdays are whenever your transfer period is( like if there's someone very good and he's birthday is 1.1. then I'd buy him cause he'll then after 3 years become homegrown). Also find youth coaches who don't have only 'working with youngsters' high but other stats as well.

You Bosnian? First, if you have enough money, search for good prospects under18 who's birthdays are whenever your transfer period is( like if there's someone very good and he's birthday is 1.1. then I'd buy him cause he'll then after 3 years become homegrown). Also find youth coaches who don't have only 'working with youngsters' high but other stats as well.

Yeah im doing like that bring youngs and good but they dont want to stay more than 2-3 years and i also want to improve national team and have more of my own players in team :) i jesam Bosanac (H)

Like shadowsc2 said, search youth coaches with high:
Working with youngsters ( 18 at least)
Mental coaching
One more technical coaching ( must be high, above 15)
and determination ( not key attributes, but it helps)
Im playing with Burnley and I've some 170PA + players.
About HG status, there's no Bosnian league on original database. It's custom made ( I have it also, I don't want to play it, dunno why) and therefor players from your academy will be older. Why ? Because there's no Bosnian league on original DB, like I said before, and AI automatically force those countries to product players that are older, just to keep game running.
So, your best bet is, like shadowsc2 said again :D, is to search good youth players that are 15 or 16 and wait 3 years for gaining HG status. I da, pozz druze. Odakle si?

Like shadowsc2 said, search youth coaches with high:
Working with youngsters ( 18 at least)
Mental coaching
One more technical coaching ( must be high, above 15)
and determination ( not key attributes, but it helps)
Im playing with Burnley and I've some 170PA + players.
About HG status, there's no Bosnian league on original database. It's custom made ( I have it also, I don't want to play it, dunno why) and therefor players from your academy will be older. Why ? Because there's no Bosnian league on original DB, like I said before, and AI automatically force those countries to product players that are older, just to keep game running.
So, your best bet is, like shadowsc2 said again :D, is to search good youth players that are 15 or 16 and wait 3 years for gaining HG status. I da, pozz druze. Odakle si?

Problem is that some players you cant bring into club before 18 birthday. Iz Tuzle :)

Problem is that some players you cant bring into club before 18 birthday. Iz Tuzle :)

But if they go to the club when it's their 18th birthday they will get a HG status... I bought Sanogo with Hajduk on my old lost save, he came on his birthday and after 3 years he got HG status(sometimes it was the blue sometimes it wasn't, dunno why probably a glitch in my game... Ja ipak Hrvat iz Sinja...

But if they go to the club when it's their 18th birthday they will get a HG status... I bought Sanogo with Hajduk on my old lost save, he came on his birthday and after 3 years he got HG status(sometimes it was the blue sometimes it wasn't, dunno why probably a glitch in my game... Ja ipak Hrvat iz Sinja...

I had few that got home grown status but they left :(