matimus54321

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am hoping you can help me. I am trying to sign some youth candidates from other teams on the regen intake day but I can't buy them, it comes up saying that they have already signed a contact.

Am I missing something? Can someone give me some help?

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 66423View attachment 66422

An exploit has been closed. You can no longer sign them right after they join. As the message says, they literally just signed a contract with their current club, so they won't jump to another club immediately. In that rare situations they will take a contract so you can sign them for compensation, the compensation you have to pay has generally gone up.

Wait until the next window and you can get them. You may not even need to wait that long, just keeping having them scouted and your scout report will tell you if they would be interested yet. Then just negotiate a contract. If they would have been available on relatively low compensation, the club should be willing to sell for a reasonable fee.

An exploit has been closed. You can no longer sign them right after they join. As the message says, they literally just signed a contract with their current club, so they won't jump to another club immediately. In that rare situations they will take a contract so you can sign them for compensation, the compensation you have to pay has generally gone up.

Wait until the next window and you can get them. You may not even need to wait that long, just keeping having them scouted and your scout report will tell you if they would be interested yet. Then just negotiate a contract. If they would have been available on relatively low compensation, the club should be willing to sell for a reasonable fee.

Ahh that makes sense! thank you very much for the quick reply!