Reaction score
hey guys! i can't improve the youth recrutment for some reason..i chose interact with board and then networking.. but i can't choose the "youth recruitmen network" option, and i don't know why...what can i do?

I think your board must think it doesnt need improving and the only options available are ones they would consider to improve. basically you need to improve your team/ get promoted and then the may give you that option i think.

i have improve training facilities (top) yout facilities (top) and i have youth academy...i have panathinaikos fc and i am champion at the superlueage the last 6 years...my team needs more improvement?? and if yes what else can i do?

your club reputation isnt good enough for upgrade. I had same issue with Burnley.

How's your team doing in Europe? That may increase your rep.

does anyone know were to find a good youth traning schedule cause i have players who are dubbed the new paul gascoine, david seamen, ledley king, and john terry and im only in my 3rd season but i have some very good talented players i want them to reach their potential also eny recomended youth coaches would be great thanks

does anyone know were to find a good youth traning schedule cause i have players who are dubbed the new paul gascoine, david seamen, ledley king, and john terry and im only in my 3rd season but i have some very good talented players i want them to reach their potential also eny recomended youth coaches would be great thanks

Get them to sign full time contract and then when they sign put them in the first team training.