dave123

Reaction score
How do you improve your youth recuitment network? i know where to ask, in the boardroom but its always blanked out. im doing this game with hearts and in my third season but not having much luck with regens. Big teams like barcelona have regens from USA and africa but my regens are only from scoltand and i want to improve this.

Have more scout that have knowledge of foreign countries ans assign them to the country they know best.

Have more scout that have knowledge of foreign countries ans assign them to the country they know best.

like wondermanager i get the maximum amount of scouts im allowed and i send them to their best counrty knowledge i think this will help to make it show up

Yes and you might have to request a larger scouting range. This is done by going Board Requests - Networking - Scouting Range. They will usually grant you this if you argue.

i was just trying to build my team from purely youth from my youth team and i wanted to get better regens and i didnt know how to do this...