Youth Stars, where to find?!!!

• Thread starter Aphrika
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 12K
A

Aphrika

This thread is here purely to help EVERYONE on picking up cheap, unattached or out of contract, young future stars that will play a big part in time for your team, no matter where in the world you are playing. PLEASE LET OTHERS KNOW NAME AND (if) CURRENT TEAM of player, and POSITION.
(DON'T FORGET IT'S FOR ALL LEAGUES AND COUNTRIES)

Here are my first three just to start this thread off.....

Mark Milligan, Sydney FC, D/WB R
David Williams, Queensland Roar, ST
Spase Dilevski, Queensland Roar, D/WB R

Last edited:
Dalibor Stevanovic - MC, AMC, 20 - £90k from Domzale
Karl Svensson - DC, 21 - £250k from IFK Goteberg
Nik Besagno - DC, DM, 17 - £140k from Real Salt Lake
David Limbersky D/WB RL, DM, MRL 21 - £275k from Modena
Alejandro Sanchez Fernandez - FC, 17 - Free
Quavas Kirk - AMR, FC, 17 - £160k from Los Angeles Galaxy

I have bought all these for Derby County in my first season in the English Championship. Stevanovic, Svensson, Besagno and Limbersky are all good enough for first team football in the Championship for sure, Kirk is in the youth team doing well and Fernandez has done well when played, scoring 8 goals in 12 games (only starting in 6). Limbersky is worth buying purely for his versatility.

Leandro Gioda, DC - He can be picked up for about £50k from Lanus but I can never get a permit for him anymore :(

Sergey Kisliy - MTZ Ripo - £200-300k
Lynel Kitambala - Auxerre - usually about £400k in compensation
Tiainan - PSV - Free at end of 2005/2006 season!

Discovered a great youngster called Lucas, I think he's playing for Gremio in Brazil, central midfielder, attacking or defending, real good in 2010+.

Collins Mbesuma (ST, Kaizer Chiefs or Portsmouth)
James Keene (ST, Portsmouth)
Bradley Wright-Phillips, Steven Ireland (ST, AMC Man City)
Carlos Magno (DR, AMR, Vitória, but may not actually exist since I can't seem to find any record of him on the net!)
Filipe (DL, Real Madrid)

Here's some more, most of mine are on here much to my annoyance.

http://www.managercrisis.com/news.php?aj_go=more&id=1139432389&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&

yer carlos magno does exist got him ages ago for my barcelona team wasent good enough to replace sergio ramos so i sold him

Giovanni do santos (MC Barcelona second team)only 15 or 16

Last edited:
Barca_Boy said:
yer carlos magno does exist got him ages ago for my barcelona team wasent good enough to replace sergio ramso so i sold him

I think he means he's not a footballer in real life.

Yep, that's what ah meant.

A question about the 6.0.3 patch, rather than start a new thread: will my game still load up fine with the new patch installed?

This game in question I started in version 6.0.2 so I want to be sure it'll still load.

emrah ekin, striker, legend bought him from basel in 2010, he is 15 at the start of the game and you can pick him up on a free, gets loads of assists, highly recommended

DavidByrne said:
Yep, that's what ah meant.

A question about the 6.0.3 patch, rather than start a new thread: will my game still load up fine with the new patch installed?

Yes it will.

there is a class defensive midfileder guy called custodio if you know him....gets at least 8 every game (EVEN IF YOU LISE!!:yikes: )get roung a few 100k and then will rise up and will be one for the future, plays for Sporting CP.

Discovered a great youngster called Lucas, I think he's playing for Gremio in Brazil, central midfielder, attacking or defending, real good in 2010+.

Sorry mate but I beat you about Lucas by bout 2 months, as you'll find elsewhere in these forums :D

boozad said:
Sorry mate but I beat you about Lucas by bout 2 months, as you'll find elsewhere in these forums :D
I found Lucas ages before that when i sent a scout to South America. In 2009 he was class at Man Utd, one of the best central midfielders on the game

hugo almeida from porto B get around 50k n will guarentee you at least 30 goals per season. Big teams will come in for him in about a few seasons including Real Madrid Bayern Munich etc.

is this 'lucas' the 15y LUCAS WICK or something like that german/brazilian, cause this kids got some major stats. i tried to get him, but at 15 i wasn't allowed yet....just waiting for his 16th bd.

Lucas is a superstar, he just came third in Player of the Year, behind my 24-goals-a-season striker, James Keene (currently at Pompy), who came first. He's a AM but I play him more as a holding midfielder, more of a DM really though the only players who do any defending in my team are my back four - even my full backs are very attacking. Don't worry though, my keeper is a legend.

Unfortunately, he got injured during the CL final against Liverpool, and as soon as I bought Owen Hargreaves on in place of him....guess what...Liverpool started dominating the game because Hargreaves couldn't man mark their AMC, so in the end I was lucky to get a 0-0. It went to penalties and everyone scored except one of my players meaning I lost 5-4..guess who missed? HARGREAVES!! Yes...I've stuck him in my reserves now because he had the nerve to reject a contract from Blackburn after I offered him to them for free. That's £7m I'll never see again (though I make four times that much in a season from prize money).

Check out Muriqui (Brazil) and Raffaele De Martino (Italy) and Uhelliton (Brazil). All CMs with massive potential. Ive posted Muriqui and Martinos stats elsewhere in the forum.

Look in the Spanish B & C Teams and also the U18 & Reserves of other good teams. There are also lots of good players you can get from Belarus, Norway and South America.

Try Diego from a Brazilian Team - I think it's Cruzeiro or Sao Paulo D/WB/M R