SupaShiz7

Reaction score
Hey Everyone
i looked through the forum and didn't see a thread of this sort so wanted to ask for some help.

Currently managing Real Madrid with Mauro Bianchanesi as HOYD. In season 5 now and sadly i have no talent coming through my youth system apart from the ones i had to purchase from "other" clubs for silly money!

I really enjoy growing home talent but am struggling big time.

Training facilities: superb
Youth Facilities: state of the art
Youth Recruitment: exceptional
junior coaching: exceptional

Any advice on this would be great as im sure EVERYONE has seen the ridiculous regens the game produces from other lesser teams.

Thanks in advance.

I've seen great regens, but not in my clubs. Or maybe once (talking on FM19, since I haven't played that much on 20).

It's so rare to have real wonderkids in your youth system, even with the best facilities. I tested it in FM19, edited my club to have 20 everywhere just before the newgens, then loaded the save like 20-30 times. The results are super poor.

Your right its really tough. I would be happy even if i had a decent youth intake but even that seems to be really difficult!

Whats the HOYD personality like? I use my DOF because of working with youngsters, determined, judging abilty and potential. Your recruitment bring in like minded youth and if they're determined or something similar you might have more luck

hey man check the reputation of your hoyd.i read an article somewhere that hoyd with high reputation give better youth intake