Youth Systems - what am i doing wrong??

elpaso

Reaction score
So i renamed the Chelmsford team - and brought it frm the the BlueSquare leagues to the top of the world rankings. winning champions league, 3 years in a row. etc etc

super high rep (contantly changing between Barcelona and me)

View attachment 270698

upgraded my youth facilities through out the years - to the max

ie:
View attachment 270696

i have built a pretty sturdy scouting network - 20 odd scouts all of them with 19/20s CA, PA & working with youngsters

and covered a bunch o the world (the top spots anyway!)

View attachment 270697

and yet - year in, year out - i just get chumps with no determination or teamwork. no wonderkids, - just portential gambles with 3 or 4 stars max

View attachment 270699

what else do i need to do to get wonderkids in my youth teams??
- tired of having to buy them from Italian & Brazilian clubs at extortionate prices.

Well for a start it'd help if you increased your junior coaching budget. Make sure everything is at the best as well.

So i renamed the Chelmsford team - and brought it frm the the BlueSquare leagues to the top of the world rankings. winning champions league, 3 years in a row. etc etc

super high rep (contantly changing between Barcelona and me)

View attachment 270698

upgraded my youth facilities through out the years - to the max

ie:
View attachment 270696

i have built a pretty sturdy scouting network - 20 odd scouts all of them with 19/20s CA, PA & working with youngsters

and covered a bunch o the world (the top spots anyway!)

View attachment 270697

and yet - year in, year out - i just get chumps with no determination or teamwork. no wonderkids, - just portential gambles with 3 or 4 stars max

View attachment 270699

what else do i need to do to get wonderkids in my youth teams??
- tired of having to buy them from Italian & Brazilian clubs at extortionate prices.

this is something you have no control over. It just so happens that the chances of getting great regens from your own academy is very rare. you just have to scout for talent elsewhere usually and hope that one day a world class player is recruited into your youth academy.