danny4690

Reaction score
Hi, I got bored with the standard choose team make transfers style of play so I went into the editor to make a few changes.

I dropped Villa to League 1 and got rid of their 'big name' players to leave me only with the youth team (which at the minute is pretty much the team being played which is scary) So I've got Lichaj, Gardner, Baker etc. My aim is to have a team comprising only youth players who were already at the club, or who come into the club at the start of season 'youth player intake' list.

So my questions are:
1. Is there anyway of forfeiting my transfer budget in order to fund youth facility development. I've got a pretty high standard of coaches, so really only facilities need improved. I know there is/was a way of getting rid of your youth team in these games, so is there a way of doing the opposite?

2. Does scouting improve the quality/range/number of players brought in at the 'youth player intake' at the start of the season? Typically, Villa intakes are from Birmingham or nearby, does scouting other countries/regions/continents enable the club to take players in from these places at this age?

Any advice/suggestions would be great.

No i dont think there is anyway of forfeiting your transfer budget. Scouting does help I believe but youth coaching (the boardroom request) helps more