ctall

Reaction score
Every season when i get my next batch of youth team candidates they are rubbish , I have top training and youth facilities and 4/4.5 star rated coaches . Is there any thing i can do to improve the quailty of youth team players i get. Here is a screenshot of my last batch of youth candidates and my facilities

You need to improve your youth facilities & youth coaches might help, if you look at Man Utd, Arsenal etc they better facilities?. And don't forget you only get a two or three very good ones each year. Try and buy young players from other top teams before they sign a contact with clubs, you can find a few bargains before they sign on the cheap to boost your youth team!.

Happened the same with me at Everton. Try getting a better youth recruitment

Try and buy young players from other top teams before they sign a contact with clubs, you can find a few bargains before they sign on the cheap to boost your youth team!.

So very true. If you manage to be the english team with highest reputation you can always snap 9/10 of the best regens produced in the country. And yes that means stealing them from city,united,arsenal,etc.