leedsfan

Reaction score
Only today i downloaded a training schedule and imported it, and when i went to put my youth players onto the new schedules only about 5 could be moved. the others especially my most promising ones could not be moved. I looked at their schedules and some are on normal midfield schedules and some on normal defense (the default) schedules instead of youth I've scroll down to see all the new imported schedules they turn up grey and wont let me place players into them why is this can anyone help, seems odd to me or I'm doing something so simple wrong??. thanks (H)

If they're on professional contracts, you can assign them to regular schedules.

so once they turn professional i can no longer put them onto duncs youth training?

no you cant
you'll have to put them on the senior training

ah man well that sucks. is there any other schedules that i could use for say reserve players that are on the verge of first team. i already do individual training

all youth players on youth contracts can only be trained on youth schedules, you can create your own youth schedules though, a must for any team :)

all players in your reserve/U18 team that are not on Youth contracts (no Yth next to their names) can be trained on Senior Schedules :)