matranti

Premium
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced issues in not being able to login to YouTube? I've tried several times and it just comes back with the same error message and I don't know a workaround. I've tried the Google Two Step Verification and also removing Two Step Verification. Tried changing Google/YouTube password but still no avail.

I have searched various forums already but no one seems to have the answer and obviously SI aren't going to be overly bothered about fixing the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to start a story for the first time ever and actually put a lot of effort in to it to try get some passion back for the game which I have struggled to enjoy since FM12.

Cheers guys

Surely someone has come across this on FM2014 since YouTube was updated by Google

Apparently, sine youtube merged with google plus, you need to make a new email log in to sign in to third partys. This is done somewhere on your google plus settings but i can't find where, just google it.

Yeah, me too. There was a working fix but youtube/google settings changed and the third party option isn't where it's supposed to be according to the fix.

Yeah the "fix" is useless. Can't ****** do it.

Farkin **** shouldn't be this hard, surely..... :S

Same with me. Wanted to upload the worst howler own goal that cost me the FA Cup, couldn't log in.

Im very upset, i dont have third party tools, so i cannot upload my goals, WTF :/