MikeZone

Reaction score
My name is Mike and I come from a partnered youtube channel called MikeZone. I have been playing FM since 07 and love the game. I recently decided to set up a Premiership Network Game, using teams only outside of the top 6 predicted finish spots. I currently have three players, however still need around three more before we begin. The whole series shall be uploaded to my channel in a monthly updates structure.

To join you will need to add me on Skype (michael.james.thomas1) for the password and subscribe to my Youtube channel (I can check if you have subbed)

For more info check out my Youtube channel: MikeZone - YouTube.

Last edited:
My name is Mike and I come from a partnered youtube channel called MikeZone. I have been playing FM since 07 and love the game. I recently decided to set up a Premiership Network Game, using teams only outside of the top 6 predicted finish spots. I currently have three players, however still need around three more before we begin. The whole series shall be uploaded to my channel in a monthly updates structure.

To join you will need to add me on Skype for the password and subscribe to my Youtube channel (I can check if you have subbed)

For more info check out my Youtube channel: MikeZone - YouTube.

what leagues are you doing?

Added you mate on skype .. ping me with details once ur online