That's how always play football manager, start unemployed as a sunday league footballer and work my way up. Will definitely watch you'rs and see where you end up. On FM 12 ended up in the year 204? something after winning everything at club level left Juventus after 8 seasons and moved to the MLS with NYRB until my game crashed on the same particular date and called it a day.

Well if I can end up in a top league with an average team, I would be happy with that. That's awesome mate to win everything and be at one of the biggest clubs in europe. Just out of interest what team did u start with?

I installed a patch of my countries league (Malta) and started with my local team which was in the third division, but only lasted till december as a top team in the first division in the Maltese premier league offered me a job. The following season I won the league with them.

i might try this challenge. never done it before so should be a good challenge

I installed a patch of my countries league (Malta) and started with my local team which was in the third division, but only lasted till december as a top team in the first division in the Maltese premier league offered me a job. The following season I won the league with them.

Fair enough, i think im doing okay, ive noticed its a very tight league and its a bit like the championship in england everyone can beat each other.

yeh it is a good challenge not an easy one if things dont fall nicely

As I said playoff's is definitely a possibility so its great to see things are going smooth, also I would like to know how Juventus went last season and who won the Champions league if possible. Cheers

As I said playoff's is definitely a possibility so its great to see things are going smooth, also I would like to know how Juventus went last season and who won the Champions league if possible. Cheers

Ild o it or when i next do a video for you mate