rdouglasncfc

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a youtube series where I am trying to get Lincoln City to the Premier League. Throughout every season I make tutorial based episodes so I will post them here in the hopes that they can be useful to some of you.

If you find my way of explaining tactics clear and useful then feel free to make requests and I will be more than happy to make a video on it to help you out.

To get an idea of how I make my videos, my most recent tutorial was arranging training for the squad for the season:FM 2013: Part 33 - Team & Individual Training - YouTube

I'm 100 seconds in and hoping the music either disappears or becomes quieter at some point.

EDIT: I had to stop at five minutes. It was too hard to hear what you were saying.

Last edited:
I have requested for feedback on music in previous videos but you are the first person to actually say anything so thank you fore the feedback, i'll be sure to turn it down

Based upon how popular the tactics and strategies video is on the channel, I decided it was about time it was updated so I have made a video creating tactics for Lincoln City and the different formations I have been using with them. It is my hope that it will be of some use to some of you. If I haven't been clear about some aspect feel free to comment and I will do my best to explain what I meant. I have focused on the 4-4-2 formation and two different versions of the 4-5-1 formation:
FM 2013: Part 41 - Tactics & Strategies Update - YouTube