ytfc is Yeovil I assume.

Try David Gray. Usually on a free.

sorry they are all either not good enough or won't join and yea ytfc is yeovil any other ideas?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

well how do i delete theads?

You can't delete threads.

David Gray should do well in the Championship, so should Kevin McCann, Paul Caddis is a long shot, but you should still try offering him as high a wage as you can.

cheers i've tryed daviv gray but my assistant said he is only a fairly good signing?

Who's you current right back??

P.s. I don't always listen to my Assistant, the sometimes talk push.

danny Hutchins he's ok but he is a bit of a weak point, and i would quite like a left back if you know any1 its not very important though

try searching for players on loan and filter out, or transerlisted, or check to see what your scouts have found.

Lee Naylor's a left back...

Have you tried Craig Thomson? He's a decent right back.

i had andy hughes on my notts county save was awesome for me in league 1 and 2 and used as a bit player in championship and he did well

ok guys my team is all ready apart from a right winger which i seriously need still 500k budjet championship any ideas would be usefull

have you tried javan vidal he can play anywhere down the right with rb being his strongest postion and amr being as far up the pitch as he can origanally go, he can also play as a cm with it saying he is acomplished in the position. he starts off in the man city reserves and is doing well for me as derby county first season. i got him on loan and now he is going to sign for me for £150k. he's got 14(9) appearences so far and his average rating has been 6.72 and he has got 2 goals and 1 assist from 12 games as rb and 9 games as cm.