Zarganian

Reaction score

Z433R

TACTIC FILE: Z433R | MIRROR TACTIC:
Z433R M

(Click & Download)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello fellas. I tried many tactics this year. I'm really sick about IWBs and decided to make a tactic which includes realistic roles. I looked for many tactics on different forums (here, community.sigames, fmkorea etc.) and mixed them all with tweaking. (I'm not sure it's a correct tense. If it's wrong I'd be sorry about my English) (I'd be sorry??) (F*ck it go. Let's focus to tactic)

Okey, I won everything in first season. No many transfers. De Ligt for u21 team, Nabil Fekir for first team and Tierney for rotation. Dejan Lovren and Lallana sold.

First Season:

attachment.php

Second Season:
(Still counting)

attachment.php

attachment.php

(E means Home, D means Away)

Q&A

Who's scoring?:
Mostly AF is scoring. Raumdauter, IF, Mezzela and RPM also scoring more than 10 times in a season.
Training:
Assistant Manager.
OIs:
Your decision.I didn't use mostly. Some big games away from home, I used a few. Like "hard tackle to Messi".
Corners:
There is no unrealistic "short pass" corner exploit. It crosses to area and DCR and DCL scoring. Most talented player should use except DCs.
Throw-Ins:
DL and DR should use.
Does it work with smaller clubs?:
I don't know. I did it for Galatasaray and Liverpool and only tested with Reds. Maybe dropping defensive line and mentality works with smaller ones.
Away games:
In some hard games I dropped mentality from Attacking to Control or Balanced or Cautious.

Last edited:
Hello, what is the best tactic that works with most teams?

I'll give it a try with my LFC team from nov 10th ( first season ) until the end of the season. Will return with the result (H)

I'll give it a try with my LFC team from nov 10th ( first season ) until the end of the season. Will return with the result (H)

some games I play with Salah/AF and Firmino/RMD. You can try every options. But change the crossing type for every each striker.

So you want a realistic tactic, but at the same time have the unrealistic throw in exploit? Hmm...

hello what better tactic Z433R or MIRROR TACTIC: Z433R M ?
they are same tactics just mirror version. Which winger is your best? Salah was better in front of goal so I used Z433R which has Raumdauter on right wing. On mirror version Raumdauter and Mezzela on left and RPM and IF on right.

fikstür ssinden anladığım kadarıyla Türksün sen de. eğer öyle değilse yazdığımı anlamazsın zaten :D valencia ile deneyeceğim sanırım. geri dönüş yapacağım.

Hey Man, Can you give me some examples of AWAY games where you've dropped mentality and what to?

Hey Man, Can you give me some examples of AWAY games where you've dropped mentality and what to?
I dropped from Attacking to Control when starting the game. Not every away games, only if opponent is stronger than me. If I have the score I drop it to Cautious or Balanced sometimes. As I said it depends on opponents strength and my team conditions etc. Also sometimes, If the opponents have fast players like Sane etc, I dropped the defensive line to normal. Or if I wanted to be 11 men on defence I dropped pressing line to normal.

I hope it helps :)

fikstür ssinden anladığım kadarıyla Türksün sen de. eğer öyle değilse yazdığımı anlamazsın zaten :D valencia ile deneyeceğim sanırım. geri dönüş yapacağım.
Bekliyorum hocam.
Translate: he said "I think you're Turkish. I'm gonna try with Valencia" and I said "waiting your results"

Madem Türksün, göster ürksün diyorsun yani :)

Yok yav öyle bi amacım yok
Translate: how can I translate to English I don't know lol sbt

I dropped from Attacking to Control when starting the game. Not every away games, only if opponent is stronger than me. If I have the score I drop it to Cautious or Balanced sometimes. As I said it depends on opponents strength and my team conditions etc. Also sometimes, If the opponents have fast players like Sane etc, I dropped the defensive line to normal. Or if I wanted to be 11 men on defence I dropped pressing line to normal.

I hope it helps :)

It certainly does...cheers man...very very encouraging start mate...will keep you posted

Amazing tactic man.

Probably the best 433 on this forum.
Having huge success with different teams (Liverpool, AS Roma, Milan AC, Nantes)

Superb.

I've been champion with leipzig for 2 seasons but I could not catch success in Europe Champions League (quarter - against arsenal )
Besides that, that's a pretty good tactic.