Z433R | The Realistic One | Success & Beauty

I've been champion with leipzig for 2 seasons but I could not catch success in Europe Champions League (quarter - against arsenal )
Besides that, that's a pretty good tactic.

Glad to hear it. Maybe you should try defensive line in big games. Line at very high and it gives spaces to opponent, especially away games.

By the way, can you share your results here?

Working very well with Porto.

I was thinking to make a career with porto because porto's default squad fits to this tactic. In TI's there is underlap right. It's been marked. But I have Salah on right. Maybe unselect to underlap right is better for Marega dude.

Amazing tactic man.

Probably the best 433 on this forum.
Having huge success with different teams (Liverpool, AS Roma, Milan AC, Nantes)

Superb.

Thanks mate :) can you share your results here to helping anyone who wants to try this tactic?

Im going to try this, but dude there is no team stronger than liverpool in fm19. I mean its not a big deal you won everything in your first season with this tactic. Have you ever tried this tac. with other teams. If you tried can you share your result.

Çanakkaleden selamlar (;

Last edited:
Im going to try this, but dude there is no team stronger than liverpool in fm19. I mean its not a big deal you won everything in your first season with this tactic. Have you ever tried this tac. with other teams. If you tried can you share your result.

Çanakkaleden selamlar (;

I didn't yet but some people says it's good with Porto, Liepzig, Roma, Milan, Nantes etc. I created it for Galatasaray at first and it was good enough but first proper test was with Liverpool. Only 10-15 games played with Gala as I remember.

Ankara'dan selamlar :)

This is a great tactic. I made a couple of tweaks with shorter passing and slower tempo. But I just can't seem to get my CF to score?? I'm spurs and kane doesn't score and his rating is normally in the 6's. but lucas moura on the right wing is playing great. Any changes to get my forward more goals?? Thanks. Good work!!

One of the best tactics I've used this year. Good job mate

İstanbul'dan selamlar :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Very good tactic, unlucky in CL!

Corners are very good (no glitch/bug), I scored 32 goals

Last edited: