Zane stepping in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Nonny Moose

Reaction score
Hello folks!

I am Zane, and I am not some blancmange you can trifle with. (6) I have two eyes, two ears, one nose, two nostrils, two ears, one mouth, thirty-two teeth, ten toes, and approximately 125,000 strands of hair on my head, although I have already seen roughly 750,000 come and go. (That should tell you something about my age!) I may contain traces of nuts, so if you are allergic, do us both a favor and don't get too close! (H)

I love football, love Football Manager, and am looking forward to participating in this community. :D

Kind regards,
Zane

Hmm not a fan of the nuts comment, although I do enjoy the occasional Dairy Milk Whole Nut bar.

Welcome to the forum :D

erm hello....?

You seem... Human. Welcome to the forum.

Dunc's going to love you haha. Welcome to the forum mate.:)

i love *****

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

i want ***** in and around my mouth

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

*****...*****...*****..............*****...

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

i love *****

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

You've either been hacked or you are a really weird gay person.

i love *****

Pleasant.

i love *****

Um...okay?

On Topic
Welcome to the site

I'm bored and going through the recent threads,
So yes :D

Don't worry, you're one of the most normal ones on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.