Mikey_V

Reaction score
Do you think these two would be a good CB partnership together? I need a CB to partner otimendi

zapata one of the best on the game IMO

Otamendi is not really good at CB due to his poor heading abilities,i normally re-train him as a full-back and he does well enough

I have zapata and otamendi as partners in my udinese game currently and they're doing pretty good together...you can't really go wrong with them tho I guess, they're both excellent and have immense physical attributes, and zapata's aeiral ability is better than ota's...they make good partners

This is funny I just had a save with these two at CB - Zapata is soooo good and Otamendi is solid so yes good partnership.

This is funny I just had a save with these two at CB - Zapata is soooo good and Otamendi is solid so yes good partnership.

Cheers mate, do you give them a certain role? like 'stopper' or 'cover'?

Try to find a position who will use otamendi good physiclas,but not his heading abillity.
and Zapata is a "complete Cb" haha,stopper,cover everything

i had them both in my arsenal team and i ended the season unbeaten conceding less than 15 goals... they complete each other very well, otamendi with some great mental attributes, pace, but lacks height , while zapata ,good in aerial challenges, very pacey, very good tackler , lacks a bit mental attributes... good luck