Zarg 433 Tactic (Needs Testers)

I am playing as Torquay in lower leagues in England.... can test if you wish??

Can you upload cups screen (league, cup, EL screen) and detailed league table please? I couldn't find the time test it properly yet because of my work and I want to share it with your test results. Or even if you send me your save file I can take all screenshots :)

Well, what can i say!
I play my 3st season with Benfica with your tactic for test.
So let's see some prints, off it!

In the championship it was amazing, lets see!

View attachment 1183761View attachment 1183762

Now lets see the Portuguese SuperCup

View attachment 1183763

Now lets see the Portuguese Cup

View attachment 1183764

And now lets see the Portuguese League Cup

View attachment 1183765

And for the end lets see Europa League

View attachment 1183766

Nice results (H)(H)XDXD

I'm giving this a go with West Ham, its my favourite formation after the 4-2-3-1 and despite it having a "attacking" mentality i'm hoping the balance of the tactic evens it out.

Will update after a few games

Bit early to tell yet, but it looks promising. Won my first EPL match away to Newcastle 3-1 then drew at home to Bournemouth 2-2 after their fullback scored with his wrong foot from 25 yards in the last minute of injury time. Next up away to Man Utd and a goal down at half time in a tight match, Pogba saw red but despite numerous attempts to equalize it was 0-1 at full time. Fourth game was away to Watford in the cup and we dominated again, in fact, Watford had not had a single shot till the 75th minute, sadly it went in and so did the next and we somehow lost the game 0-2.

Only played one more game and that was home to Huddersfield, 3 up at half time, we did win the game 3-1 but was amazed at their Barcelona 2nd half football despite not appearing to switch tactics.

As West Ham are ranked 8th and have a very strong squad a good tactic should see them finish top 4 if considered to have overachieved.

Will update further

Last edited:
View attachment 31831
This is my results since beginning this tactic in the middle of a season I also won the FA cup very happy with the Tactic. Will be trying to push on with it next season

I really do like this tactic but i'm struggling for results despite great performances. Played Watford again in the league this time, dominated from start to finish and somehow only scraped a 2-2 draw. Played Cardiff and won 1-0 despite many great chances and held on in the end after a straight red almost cost us. Home to Fulham and winning 2-1 at half time(they had one shot) on 80 minutes it was 2-2(2 shots) so I told the players to push forward for the win and ended up losing 2-3.

Just played away to a struggling Burnley side and Ogbonna managed two yellows in just 14 minutes(and told to ease off tackles) we had already missed a couple of early chances and even after the red card were the better team but lost 2-3.

I was actually just looking at where I could buy the game the cheapest but have now held off due to recent events.

I do think some good set piece routines attacking and defending would make a big difference, but i'll carry on regardless for now.

I've been paying it today for a couple of hours and I must say, it is great tactic. I play with Sparta Rotterdam in the Dutch First Division (known as the Keuken Kampioen Division, what's in a name), trying to promote in the first season.

After a 7 games I'm on top of the table and reached the second round of the Dutch League Cup.

See for instance this match result
View attachment 31641

And here's the table after 7 games, 6 wins and 1 draw. Lot's of shots at goal, few shots at goal from the opponnent. I think it's a better version of the ingame Gegenpresse tactic. I will keep you posted after I finish the season, which will be after the weekend.
View attachment 31640

PS the screenshots are in Dutch, but should be obvious :) I will change my langue setting as soon as possible to English

Last edited:
Yes, this tactic is very good indeed, thanks for sharing. I just changed 1 of MC to defensive playmaker to use Eriksen.

I finished the first season with Sparta Rotterdam. The result: I promoted to the Eredivisie!

It's a nice tactic, with lot's of shots at goal almost every match and few chances for the opponent. I started really well, winning almost every match, but had a bit of dry spell mid season. Lot's of draws, not many wins and a few losses. Also my team started to conceide more goals, even though my opponents still didn't have many shots at goal. But that could be because my keeper and defenders aren't up to the task.

View attachment 30923

I finished the first season with Sparta Rotterdam. The result: I promoted to the Eredivisie!

It's a nice tactic, with lot's of shots at goal almost every match and few chances for the opponent. I started really well, winning almost every match, but had a bit of dry spell mid season. Lot's of draws, not many wins and a few losses. Also my team started to conceide more goals, even though my opponents still didn't have many shots at goal. But that could be because my keeper and defenders aren't up to the task.

View attachment 1185444

Thanks man, I posted your results on sharing page http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/373594-zarganian-tactics.html

Screenshots in English please!

Hi, I’m playing FMT so can’t download the file. Can someone post English screenshots so I can replicate it?