Zarganian

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm Zarganian who is a member of this forum from FM12 as I remember. Every year I try to create a tactic and share it. This year I started with a adapted version of another tactic but I think it is not to last and I tought it was better if I start a post all of them.

Z433

TACTIC FILE
View attachment 31693

There was a tactic of FM18 and I adapted it to FM19. All credits to PauloYoshi from community.sigames for the original one. I couldn't find any time to test it but thankfully some great people tested it and the day has come to share.

Tactic is based on classical 433 DM Wide formation and attacking mentality. I'm now working on control mentality version for underdogs and away games. It's going to be prepared in a few days.

https://gss.gs/suI.jpg https://gss.gs/oef.jpg https://gss.gs/z3x.jpg
View attachment 31692
View attachment 31692
(Tactic screen and very first two games which all are away from home)

No OI. Leave trainings to Asistant Manager.

Poacher: It is going to be your main goalscorer. Good finishing, heading, jumping, pace etc. skills are very important.
Inside Forwards: Average players quite enough but if you have very good players, they can be king. Left footed on right and right footed on left must be but you can use both same footed players. Like right-footed on right and right-footed on left. Both right-footed players. Don't use left-footed on left and right-footed on right at the same time.
Box-to-Box Midfielders: Everything of your team. Stamina is the key. You need three good players because they get very tired because of tactical issues.
Defensive Midfielder: Classical defensive midfielder. Don't need to talk much. Don't use there Veratti kind players, it doesn't work.
Complete Wing Backs: They move forward always. Need at least average passing and crossing skills. If you have good attacking fullbacks you can use it and They will do lots of assists.
Defenders: Need at least around of 11-12 passing skill. Mental skills are important and also find little bit fast and quick players.

Some Testers's Results

Well, what can i say!
I play my 3st season with Benfica with your tactic for test.
So let's see some prints, off it!

In the championship it was amazing, lets see!

View attachment 1183761View attachment 1183762

Now lets see the Portuguese SuperCup

View attachment 1183763

Now lets see the Portuguese Cup

View attachment 1183764

And now lets see the Portuguese League Cup

View attachment 1183765

And for the end lets see Europa League

View attachment 1183766

Nice results (H)(H)XDXD

View attachment 1184453
This is my results since beginning this tactic in the middle of a season I also won the FA cup very happy with the Tactic. Will be trying to push on with it next season

I really do like this tactic but i'm struggling for results despite great performances. Played Watford again in the league this time, dominated from start to finish and somehow only scraped a 2-2 draw. Played Cardiff and won 1-0 despite many great chances and held on in the end after a straight red almost cost us. Home to Fulham and winning 2-1 at half time(they had one shot) on 80 minutes it was 2-2(2 shots) so I told the players to push forward for the win and ended up losing 2-3.

Just played away to a struggling Burnley side and Ogbonna managed two yellows in just 14 minutes(and told to ease off tackles) we had already missed a couple of early chances and even after the red card were the better team but lost 2-3.

I was actually just looking at where I could buy the game the cheapest but have now held off due to recent events.

I do think some good set piece routines attacking and defending would make a big difference, but i'll carry on regardless for now.

Special thanks to buffon39, Fonseka, Tohammer, Smiffy887 who are volunteers to tested it and helped me.

Last edited:
Please post screenshots in English and add to OP

El Barto's test results on test page:

I finished the first season with Sparta Rotterdam. The result: I promoted to the Eredivisie!

It's a nice tactic, with lot's of shots at goal almost every match and few chances for the opponent. I started really well, winning almost every match, but had a bit of dry spell mid season. Lot's of draws, not many wins and a few losses. Also my team started to conceide more goals, even though my opponents still didn't have many shots at goal. But that could be because my keeper and defenders aren't up to the task.

View attachment 1185444

changed a little

so ive changed the poacher to a advanced forward also cwb to wb attack and took off tackle harder my strikers wasnt scoring and i was getting far to many cards and sending offs hope you dont mind me changing a it a little bit

my tweak on this tactic

new tweak finished 2nd behind psg improved advanced forward and yellow cards which were very high still needs tweaking again to improve position and to win league