Zavvi sending on time?

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
This isn't definate, but I just recieved an e-mail from Zavvi telling me that my FM10 is ready to be dispatched and will be sent tomorrow morning. It mentioned that even with the Postal Strike happening they are still expecting it to arrive on the 30th of October, however they can make no promises.

This is good news :D

Just making sure that you read... it IS NOT definate.

I hope so, im too preordering from zavvi however ive also bought some other stuff like t-shirts and another game, which I ordered on the 23th (first post strike day) and it only came today 28th. so I dont know if the game will be sent out early but im guessing u will be lucky to have it on the 30th, just heard that steam has put the date back to 31st too so dont expect it to be downloadable from steam either.

game told me id deffiently get mine on friday =]

and i get a free fm notebook

cost me £25 as i had £5 voucher.

good luck, hope everyone gets theirs on friday, btw when did u get the email?

18:57 today.
Yh, good luck everyone.

Looks like Zavvi might come quicker than Play :( Just checked my e-mail from Play.com again and it said 3-5 days delivery :'( Meh, oh well, hopefully will be here by Saturday.

dont think it will arrive on friday as they said 3-5 working days which would be saturday-monday

dont think it will arrive on friday as they said 3-5 working days which would be saturday-monday
Yeah and I've got school on monday and I'm at my dads Saturday so I doubt I'll get it then:'(

Same with me, but with amazon and they said they will dispatch it tomorrow and it will come friday. A day for delivery is quite long.

Items not yet dispatched:
arrow_subordinate._V45449259_.gif
Delivery estimate: 30 Oct 2009 - 2 Nov 2009
Dispatch estimate: 29 Oct 2009
  • 1 of: [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002K8Q07M/ref=ox_ya_oh_product"]Football Manager 2010 (PC DVD)[/ame]
    Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

**** it. I nearly ordered from Amazon -.- Anyone wanna trade orders <)

Yeah me too Frankie.

Imagine if it came tomorow

If it came tomorrow, I think I may be a little bit excited. I might get so excited I pee in my pants a little :P

Lol at dmf's pee pants comment. I wish I saved the money now :( Im sucha noob :P

Yeah, you are a bit of a noob lool. £17.95 and I'm probably going to get it at the same time as everyone else now (bar Kris)

Yeah, you are a bit of a noob lool. £17.95 and I'm probably going to get it at the same time as everyone else now (bar Kris)
Aha, hopefully I will have it by Saturday.

Would be really awesome if I got it tomorrow, and I'd love to get it on Friday. But I will also probably get it on Saturday. :)

Back