Zavvi sending on time?

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K
If I could get it by Saturday I'll be happy, but I'd much rather have it today from a certain shop in Scotland.

Yes, me to :P
Oh well, I'm happy to wait an extra 2 or 3 days and save about £15. :)

after reading this i was worried becuase i havnt recieved an email from zavvi but i went on the website and looked at my oder history and its say that fm 10 has been despatcted if i get it tomrrow i will be so happs looll

also on their website it says they are using royal mail and to allow upto 10 days for delievery

Last edited:
i might do it the old fashioned way and go to game or something lol. it should be in stores on friday right?

kl i will go get it on friday! :) the demo looks ok, seems faster, my fm 09 freezes quite often. good luck with all your teams, im nottingham forest on the demo :)

Zavvi aren't delivering the games at any extra cost. If you bought the game from them like me and you live in an area where postmen are on strike or where there is a large backlog then chances are you are not going to get your game ontime but a few days or weeks later. Here is the link to Zavvi community support if you want to voice your concerns: http://getsatisfaction.com/zavvi/topics/postal_strike

Back