Zavvi

Cloud~

Reaction score
Has anybody actually got their copy of FM'11 from Zavvi yet?

rant

They have the cheek to take the money out of my account they day before the release yet they haven't even dispatched the game yet, I will never ever deal with them again.

/rant.

I havent got mine yet!! its really done my head in aswell cus ive been waiting so long for this game i dont think anyone will buy from there again after this!!

I preordered mine from there, but it didnt come on launch day so I cancelled the order and bought the game off steam instead.

I preordered mine from there, but it didnt come on launch day so I cancelled the order and bought the game off steam instead.
That's exactly what I wanted to do but they took the money off me before the launch date so I couldn't cancel it. I'm just going to get it off steam and send it back to them when they find time to pull their finger out, *****.

ive had the same problem and have just cancelled the order and brought the game from tesco.

Alright so I'm not just unlucky, cool, I'm definetely not dealing with them again.

zavvi are *****, their service is hit and miss, not been the same since they were virgin megastores