1610478009982.png

Retested in holiday mode on latest engine, pure coincidence you have uploaded this at same time.
Red + also got 389 too.

Will be testing original Blue and Red originals in this way too.

Reactions: ZaZ
View attachment 531199

Retested in holiday mode on latest engine, pure coincidence you have uploaded this at same time.
Red + also got 389 too.

Will be testing original Blue and Red originals in this way too.

Thanks for testing! Is Red+ performing better for you? How does it compare to Red 2.0? Can you provide a link to the video in you Youtube channel?

Thanks for testing! Is Red+ performing better for you? How does it compare to Red 2.0? Can you provide a link to the video in you Youtube channel?

I dont have a YT channel pal.

I tend to swing towards Blue original and Red +.

Red + demolished in another file I had. Granted I was giants of the game but still.
1610478808792.png

For reference, this was 21.2 tests using same method, pretty **** good results and differ from FM Bases and FM Arenas.
Phoenix 3 was poor but is top of Arenas table

1610479126176.png

Hi Zar, is possible to have screen shot in possession, in transition and out of possession. So i can recereste the tactic, i play with xbox . Thanks

I dont have a YT channel pal.

I tend to swing towards Blue original and Red +.

Red + demolished in another file I had. Granted I was giants of the game but still.
View attachment 531204

For reference, this was 21.2 tests using same method, pretty **** good results and differ from FM Bases and FM Arenas.
Phoenix 3 was poor but is top of Arenas table

View attachment 531205

I thought you were a youtuber, for some reason. Nice to finally see results side by side like that. Maybe I should do something like that myself. By the way, why do you play Blue and Red+ if other tactics tested better for you? Is it because the football is more entertaining or another reason?

Hi ZaZ, is possible to have screen shot in possession, in transition and out of possession. So i can recereste the tactic, i play with xbox . Thanks

It's not needed. You can see the instructions in the left side of the tactic screenshot. The player instructions are also listed in the tactic post.

P.S.: Let me know if you still can't find it, then I take the screenshots.

Hi saw the instruction but are not complete to recreate tech tactic.

I thought you were a youtuber, for some reason. Nice to finally see results side by side like that. Maybe I should do something like that myself. By the way, why do you play Blue and Red+ if other tactics tested better for you? Is it because the football is more entertaining or another reason?

The tests arent the same as the others people do with frozen stats/player happiness etc so there is wiggle room for a random team of the 5 to flop completely and wreck the score.

Red+ was experimental and just seemed never to get found out. Blue was good all round but not as good with elite teams.

So no real reason why, just going off results in other files.

Tookajobs is your man for YT testing, he tested a tweak I did to Dukes tactic recently, I recommended he take a look at your Red+ for a test.

Is there a way to check how a tactic has performed? Been doing well with this tactic and can't remember when I started using it.

Is there a way to check how a tactic has performed? Been doing well with this tactic and can't remember when I started using it.

You can check performance in Team Report -> Analysis Report, as well as checking the league stats or your individual player stats. To check when you started using it, just go to Schedule and click the score of any match and you will see what tactic was used there.

Hi, I'm loving your tactic.

Quick question, have you created set pieces for this tactic or are they pretty much standard?

Hi, I'm loving your tactic.

Quick question, have you created set pieces for this tactic or are they pretty much standard?

Thank you! Too bad they don't want to test it in TFF's 75 Siblings, because it's just a small improvement over Blue 1.0, and I'm not sure if they will test here either, since there is a huge queue to be tested. At least I feel happy that many people are loving to play with it.

About your question, I created the set pieces based on those from Duke, which were based on those from knap. There are some slight changes, but credits would go to them.

With my Sheffield wed game I have just got into playoff positions after just 15 games, (point deduction) and on a 11 game unbeated run. 2 loan signings.

Again play some really nice football. Just wish I had a cm that could finish!

With my Sheffield wed game I have just got into playoff positions after just 15 games, (point deduction) and on a 11 game unbeated run. 2 loan signings.

Again play some really nice football. Just wish I had a cm that could finish!
As a tip, I'd recommend you to create a copy of this tactic, called "Light Blue 2.0", and change the mentality to cautious. That change makes the tactic take 2/3 of goals you would expect from the positive mentality, which can be used to park the bus and hold a good score. Setting it as a different tactic to be trained is good because it will give you tactic familiarity to the mentality.

I have been using cautious just like that and also dropping offside trap to see out games. Occasionally adding get stuck in too. Will save it like that. I like that idea.