Resource icon

ZaZ - Fire 0.1

I've added images of the tactic to the overview

Reactions: ZaZ
I've added images of the tactic to the overview
Thank you very much! Since it's still beta and I just started testing, I didn't think it was needed. I'll try to add next time.

For anyone interested, here are a couple of results on vacation mode.
Results - Fire 0.1.pngResults 2 - Fire 0.1.png

Not even remotely close to being as good as the one in fm22

Used 0.1 tactic with Oxford in League One, finished 2nd on 99 points. Scored 125 Conceded 62

Same tactic in the Championship with one of the lowest budgets, finished 2nd again on 93 points. Scored 107 Conceded 61.

Now in the PL with tiny budget and awful players. 0.1 conceding too many as expected, but switched to 0.2 and started picking up points. Will see where I end up, just hope to survive relegation!

Used 0.1 tactic with Oxford in League One, finished 2nd on 99 points. Scored 125 Conceded 62

Same tactic in the Championship with one of the lowest budgets, finished 2nd again on 93 points. Scored 107 Conceded 61.

Now in the PL with tiny budget and awful players. 0.1 conceding too many as expected, but switched to 0.2 and started picking up points. Will see where I end up, just hope to survive relegation!

Thanks for testing, and I hope you survive!

@ZaZ i adjusted your ZaZ 4.0 Blue tactic with just sacrificing one of the attackers for a DM. Then no dominance, but i win every game. It looks like its very effective, so it can probably be a key for creating a new tactic.

Attachments

• ZaZ Blue 4.0 tweak.png
    ZaZ Blue 4.0 tweak.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 1,746
@ZaZ i adjusted your ZaZ 4.0 Blue tactic with just sacrificing one of the attackers for a DM. Then no dominance, but i win every game. It looks like its very effective, so it can probably be a key for creating a new tactic.

I have tested that shape before, it works better with two Vol-At.

is the version the one you’re going with in the beta zaz?
Can’t wait for the main release to ruin everything 😂

Thanks for testing, and I hope you survive!
Wow! Switching to 0.2 saw me finish 12th on 52 points. One of the worst bunch of players I've ever used in the PL but as the tactic familiarity grew and connections occurred the points started to arrive, including some wins against the top sides.

Great tactic, but a LOT of yellow cards, around 4/5 per game. Keep up the good work :)

is the version the one you’re going with in the beta zaz?
Can’t wait for the main release to ruin everything 😂

I'm still making some small changes, but the shape won't be much different because it seems to be working well. I will try other formations too, but Fire (former Blue) seems to be really hot in FM23.

Wow! Switching to 0.2 saw me finish 12th on 52 points. One of the worst bunch of players I've ever used in the PL but as the tactic familiarity grew and connections occurred the points started to arrive, including some wins against the top sides.

Great tactic, but a LOT of yellow cards, around 4/5 per game. Keep up the good work :)

Nice! About yellow cards, remember to set players to Ease Off Tackles after they take a card, to avoid being sent off.