Resource icon

ZaZ - Fire 0.1

I'm still making some small changes, but the shape won't be much different because it seems to be working well. I will try other formations too, but Fire (former Blue) seems to be really hot in FM23.

Nice! About yellow cards, remember to set players to Ease Off Tackles after they take a card, to avoid being sent off.
Oddly I managed to avoid too many reds despite picking up plenty of yellows, will keep that in mind for my second PL season as my luck will run out eventually :geek:

Reactions: ZaZ
I plugged this in to my Stockport save 4th season in The Championship. Had a great turnaround and romped to the top of the league. Scored loads and conceded loads. All of a sudden I have drawn 2 and lost 6 consecutively, with a penalty against me in every game - 2 penalties in 2 of the games. I take off the hard tackling when a player is booked but the plot has been lost. The penalty thing is especially frustrating as that is the game not the tactic and would be hard to do anything about whichever the tactic. Slipped out of the play off places so I need to try something different I think as the board and fans are getting restless!

Hey Zaz did i manage to help fire 0.1 to be created when i point out that i got great result with zaz blue 4.0 tac on the frost 0.1 thread ?:p

Again nice job, with patch my succés drop a bit with the old blue tac ,too many counter attack goal against me ,still a lot of situation but sometimes too few on target resulting with less goal than during my 1st season ,also many card but not too much red.

So i gave a try to the your fire 0.1, so far working nicely, look better in defense now , still a lot of card and sometimes 25 shoot for only 5 on target but i guess training and betters players can help on that .
when the situation on target rise during some match i end with a 9-3 victory against PSG or a 6-1 victory against city .
In possesion the style look like more direct than the old blue with some long pass for the attacker quite often for me ,the gameplay was rly great with blue lot of good combinaisons between interior wings back and winger ,often also between iwb and ss .
The style is a bit less shiny with fire but efficiency still good ,sometimes i think iwb and wingers walk on each other foot cause both are in the same zone.
The SS with 2 AF is working like a charm scoring a lot with some assist .Maybe the 2 AF could be more deadly going for pass instead of shoot when the 2nd one is alone in the end zone.
I switch to fire tact maybe only in march last season that's why i can't post screen but i will try to do the next season with fire only to give more feedback.

Definitively a good tac anyway i think it's not easy to find rly good iwb and a good rpm with great stats for the role .

I plugged this in to my Stockport save 4th season in The Championship. Had a great turnaround and romped to the top of the league. Scored loads and conceded loads. All of a sudden I have drawn 2 and lost 6 consecutively, with a penalty against me in every game - 2 penalties in 2 of the games. I take off the hard tackling when a player is booked but the plot has been lost. The penalty thing is especially frustrating as that is the game not the tactic and would be hard to do anything about whichever the tactic. Slipped out of the play off places so I need to try something different I think as the board and fans are getting restless!
Sorry for that. Can't be helped, players get nervous when they are overachieving and screw up. I will set up a tactic for preventing cards and resting players, to use when the match is decided.
Hey Zaz did i manage to help fire 0.1 to be created when i point out that i got great result with zaz blue 4.0 tac on the frost 0.1 thread ?:p

Again nice job, with patch my succés drop a bit with the old blue tac ,too many counter attack goal against me ,still a lot of situation but sometimes too few on target resulting with less goal than during my 1st season ,also many card but not too much red.

So i gave a try to the your fire 0.1, so far working nicely, look better in defense now , still a lot of card and sometimes 25 shoot for only 5 on target but i guess training and betters players can help on that .
when the situation on target rise during some match i end with a 9-3 victory against PSG or a 6-1 victory against city .
In possesion the style look like more direct than the old blue with some long pass for the attacker quite often for me ,the gameplay was rly great with blue lot of good combinaisons between interior wings back and winger ,often also between iwb and ss .
The style is a bit less shiny with fire but efficiency still good ,sometimes i think iwb and wingers walk on each other foot cause both are in the same zone.
The SS with 2 AF is working like a charm scoring a lot with some assist .Maybe the 2 AF could be more deadly going for pass instead of shoot when the 2nd one is alone in the end zone.
I switch to fire tact maybe only in march last season that's why i can't post screen but i will try to do the next season with fire only to give more feedback.

Definitively a good tac anyway i think it's not easy to find rly good iwb and a good rpm with great stats for the role .
Thank you for the review! About your first line, Fire was posted before Frost here. They are just Blue and Green renamed, to avoid confusing players with the tactics from FM22.

Sorry for that. Can't be helped, players get nervous when they are overachieving and screw up. I will set up a tactic for preventing cards and resting players, to use when the match is decided.

Thank you for the review! About your first line, Fire was posted before Frost here. They are just Blue and Green renamed, to avoid confusing players with the tactics from FM22.

Hey Zaz no need to apologise mate. As I said, it's the game!

Tested this for 8 games and it is performing considerably worse than 0.2 did for the first 3/4s of the season.

Ill reload the tester save and give it a run for longer run, but so far 0.2 seems far better for underdog from what ive seen over the past hour or so.

Last edited:
Tested this for 8 games and it is performing considerably worst than 0.2 did for the first 3/4s of the season
Thank you for testing! In my experiments (considering 3k matches), 0.3 was slightly better than 0.2. However, keep in mind that it's hard to test without the editor, since there are many variables.

Was only a short run just made an edit, but ill let you know if i notice anything from a longer run. I think 0.2 held the edge defensively

1667504885767.png
1667505105405.png

Febuary not sure if i have 0.1 or 0.2
1667506290143.png

1667506370970.png

Almost 18 fouls /match :p

Last edited:
Downloaded 0.3 and made a new Bilbao save. First game of the season, safe to say Atleti wasn't ready for us. I will post how the season goes.
Screenshot (17).png

Galatasaray holiday test. Fire 0.3

Attachments

• Screenshot at Nov 04 19-41-16.png
    Screenshot at Nov 04 19-41-16.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot at Nov 04 19-41-33.png
    Screenshot at Nov 04 19-41-33.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot at Nov 04 19-41-49.png
    Screenshot at Nov 04 19-41-49.png
    388.6 KB · Views: 200
new CL record with 44 yellow and 2 red :ROFLMAO:
But also new record in cl with 42 goal after first quarter final ;)
Two reds in a season isn't so much, so I guess it's totally worth it!

only in champion's league
in league 90 yellow 1red ,2nd team have 64 yellow
Unfortunately, those yellows are needed to keep the high performance. The tactic performs worse if I worry about them.