Ze Eduardo and Felipe Mattioni - Maga (SC)

winfield

Reaction score
A bit late to the party with 2011 coming out but found 2 decent players, and you can have them both for less than 1mil combined. Both are by no means wonderkids but both are young, have decent stats with room to improve into solid contributors for most teams in the premiership, and stars for those smaller leagues

Name: Ze Eduard (aka Jose Eduardo de Araujo)
Club: Maga (SC)
D.O.B: 16/8/1991
Nationality: Brazil
Position: DM, CM, AM
Strengths:
Superb athlete, physical stats are impressive esp for his age, solid mental stats and technical stats are excellent for his age

Weaknesses:
Corners, Flair and Free kicks are his worst stats. Crossing/Creativity is weak but it's not awful.

Description: Young Mindfielder
Personality: Ambitous
Similar player to Taras Stepanenko
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/taras-stepanenko-metalurg-zp-t41181.html

Suggested Roles:

Defensive midfielder/Anchorman, Ball winning midfielder basically a pitbull in the midfield. He is natural at CM but his lack of flair/creativity prevents him from being of any use as a playmaker

On loan at Ajax at the start of the first season and may have adaptability issues, however easily solved if you have Brazilians in your team or if you bring in his fellow teammate in the next post. (midway through the 2nd season I picked him up for 250k)

Last edited:
Name: Felipe Mattioni
Club: Maga (SC)
D.O.B: 15/10/1988
Nationality: Brazil
Position: WB R, DR

Strengths:
Superb athlete, physical stats are impressive esp for his age, solid mental stats and technical stats are excellent for his age. A fullback that's not awful in the air for once!

Weaknesses:
Finishing, Penalty taking (fast but not a burner like say Opare), heading (though quite decent for a fullback) and balance

Description: Full-Back
Personality: Ambitous

Suggested Roles:

A good all-round fullback. Competent going forward and defending. Very adaptable also has an EU passport (Italian). On loan a Mallorca but available for less than 100K

EDIT: You may have to have most European leagues loaded for these guys to appear. However they are on loan at teams at top leagues so I could be wrong

Last edited:
thank you mate, i know of Felipe but not of Ze Eduardo, hoping they will sign with my Santa Cruz save after i get promoted to the ND2 :D very nice finds

I get Zé Eduardo on FMH for like 6k, but not on FM10, I havent checked him out.