ZEALAND PRESENTS: American Tiers for FM21 by Readthemeade

ZEALAND PRESENTS: American Tiers for FM21 by Readthemeade 1.0

Hi! Can anybody help me with this?
When I try to test the rules this pop-up comes up. What should I do?
View attachment 573231

Hey there,

I guess you've made some tweaks and want to use them in-game?

Try this:

1) Export to XML (assuming you already figured out how to import from XML, you can also export to XML. I believe it's in the "File" menu).
2) Use a text/code editor to replace every instance of ` <list id="verf"/> ` with a space ` ` - this informs FM that the database is tested and verified. VSCode is free and super easy to make this kind of change, just use the "replace all" feature.
3) Play and enjoy!

Hey there,

I guess you've made some tweaks and want to use them in-game?

Try this:

1) Export to XML (assuming you already figured out how to import from XML, you can also export to XML. I believe it's in the "File" menu).
2) Use a text/code editor to replace every instance of ` <list id="verf"/> ` with a space ` ` - this informs FM that the database is tested and verified. VSCode is free and super easy to make this kind of change, just use the "replace all" feature.
3) Play and enjoy!
Thanks for the help. Much appreciate it.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciate it.

For sure, hope it works for you! If not probably just stick with the db the way it was delivered... lots of goodness in there without tweaks :)

Hi, I've been playing the American Tiers v1.0 database for FM21 for several years in game and I have my team Tampa Bay Rowdies winning the the Major League and CONCACAF Champions League. The save has been good fun, but now the game has entered my team into the Whole Foods Consolation Cup (along with Portland Timbers also Major League) which seems all wrong. Sadly, there seems to be a competition qualification bug in the database that could see me drop the save and database altogether.

Last edited: