Nisbet

Reaction score
Hi all thanks for taking the time to look at and hopefully respond to this thread.

Some of you might have read a previous story that I posted with a Droylsden save. Long story short I took them from BBN to winning every trophy possible.

I was waiting to get my head round FM13 and for a decent update to get released before embarking on a similar mission again. Update 13.1.3 seems to me to have sorted lots of problems particularly when viewing a match. I am currently involved in a save with my favourite team Hearts and feel that I now have a good grasp of the new game and am ready to jump in with two feet to a long-term save.

I was wanting to get some peoples ideas on what would be a good challenge before I start and what they would like to see as I will most likely be writing it as a story.

The essentials as far as I am concerned are:

My rep will be Sunday League Footballer.
I will not be changing club throughout the save.
It must be a tiny club in the game.
The club must be in the bottom league possible in the nation.
I would like it to be a European club so Champions League football will be possible.
I would prefer a club with little or no history so when I look at the history screen everything that the club has achieved will be my achievements.

I was half considering trying to do the same thing with Droylsden again as I have a soft spot for them now but I thought that this might be a bit boring.

I would possibly like to do it with a tiny club in a city that already has a massive club(s) so I can try and make them bigger (this was the inspiration behind the Droylsden save as I wanted to see if it was possible to make them better than Man Utd and Man City) although this is not essential.

I would possible like the team to be in a big city as I feel that this gives the fan base more potential for growth however I did a Peterhead save when I made them massive and it was a lot of fun, (my attendances were more than the population of Peterhead). lol

I would be open to going a team from day one or going on holiday for a season & taking over a club that gets promoted to the bottom league.

I must say that I would prefer to do it in a country that is one of the bigger countries that already have big teams in it as I think that this makes it more exiting to play when you get to the top league however I am willing to listen to suggestions. I would be more than happy to do it with another English team.

Thanks again for reading this and I look forward to reading your suggestions.

I will be continuing to play my Hearts save in the mean time.

Cheers

JN

Welling United F.C. - Tiny London club in BSS - can you be top of the london crop....Solihull Moors F.C. - another tiny club this time in the west midlands of england, home to birmingham, west brom, wolves, coventry etc BSNAltrincham F.C. - BSN - Manchester area

Havent & Waterlooville as they actually start managerless?

Thanks for the ideas. So far I think that I'm leaning towards a London club in the BBS. I'm enjoying my Hearts save at the moment but will start it up soon.

I have attempted the challenge with Vauxhall Motors. The Motormen as they are called have no history what so ever, tiny squad & no rivals, there expected to be relegated from bbn.

Hinckley United! We have 0 points after having 3 deducted & can barely field a team week in week out!