josh_brady

Reaction score
Hello guys, this is my first ever tactic post so go easy!, after years of stealing some of the fantastic tactics in this forum (thank you) i decided to create my own, it's been tough with some of the crazy match engine issues in BETA, however after failing and failing i feel i now have a very strong tactic.

Answering the usual question from posters:
1. Will it work with a small team? = I have not tested with a lower league club, but i don't see why not.
2. Will this tactic win every game? = No, this is football, you don't win every game, please watch Barcelona vs Alaves :).

Tactic Name: Zeus.

View attachment 122212

Tactic Formation: 4-2-3-1.

Game Version: 17.3.1.

Screenshot of Tactic:
View attachment 122215
Tactical Information:
View attachment 122213
Opposition Instructions:
No OI.

Training:
View attachment 122214

Further Comments + Extra Screenshots:

1. If you are looking to hold on to a lead late on in a game, i would recommend changing "Counter" to "defensive" and switching the inside forwards from "Attacking" to "Support".

2. Try to arrange and play 7-10 pre-season friendlies against the biggest clubs available.

3. If you make any summer or winter transfers change training to "Team Cohesion" for a month.
View attachment 122208View attachment 122211View attachment 122207View attachment 122210View attachment 122209​​

Link to tactic: Zeus_F37A532A-F743-429A-9FD3-33DAFA232EEA

I hope the tactic brings you much success :)

Please post any feedback and feel free to ask any questions.

Happy FM'ing!

Last edited:
I am new to this site and will be testing tactics as i keep loosing :( i like the formation of this tactic so i will try with my Spurs!

I have now also created this tactic using a different formation, if anyone is interested let me know and i will upload it.

View attachment 121937View attachment 121938

This formation seems to allow us to have more shots on target, more possession and the opposition has less than the previous formation!

NO OI'S for this tactic!

Last edited:
Can you link that last one here mate? I always liked that kind of formations. OI's are the same? (I think not)

@josh_brady can you please share this tactic :)

I don't understand why people have not played my tactic, it's literally awesome, been using it for every season, hugely successful.

Yes, it is working better in my opinion, however when starting a season or plug and play, please give it time to be 100% fluid.

Formation?
Training?
Corner taker?
Screenshoots?

Too less information. If you post something, I could think to try it ;)

Please read the opening post, I have already posted all of this.

Screenshots also posted.

Corner taker = the best at taking corners, left foot left, right foot right.

Last edited: