Important notice if you get player sent of take on of the CM,do not touch DM!....and do not be afraid they are playing even beter :)

AGINST LIVERPOOL.png

against liv 2.png

with smaller teams, I'm still for the cautious or defensive mentality with pressing on all opponent players (including GK)

here is my tweak of Zeus V5

Attachments

• 4-1-4-1.fmf
    46.3 KB · Views: 183
with smaller teams, I'm still for the cautious or defensive mentality with pressing on all opponent players (including GK)

here is my tweak of Zeus V5
I didnt test it with smaller teams but I am realy confident that would work even with smaller team If you have right players!
Forward and paceys CD are the most important part of the tactic,there are so many youngsters cheep players to find,I bought Ajer and N Dicka for small amount of money and they are performing like TOP players so...

Se
I'm with Man Utd too, I will give it a try, Thanks babemocni
My advice is to sell all old and slow players,put Maguire on the bentch and sell him in january,he and Matic are too slow for the curent ME...and also get rid of the defenders with low concentration like Jones and Rojo and sell Mata he is slow to fit in this tactic,strong and tall CM 's,and you have done it :)

My dear friends after 27 games I am at top at the table with 10 points clear!Conceding just 11 goals in 27 games speaks for It self :)
This is kind of a football that I want to see!
Wining the games with ROCKING defence!Its my fooball philosophy :)
I got wonder Rashford injured for 3 MONTHS but fortunately Martial step up with 14 goals in 14 games and 4 assists...
I had reinforce my defence bringing pacey DIAS at the back and selling slow Maguire...also bringed in Italian wonderkid,tall strong and vision player Brian Crinstante for a DLP role...I realy enjoy this FM finaly and hope so you too...:)

Football Manager 2020 22.12.2019. 22_23_06.png
Football Manager 2020 22.12.2019. 22_23_25.png
Football Manager 2020 22.12.2019. 22_24_32.png
Football Manager 2020 22.12.2019. 22_23_53.png
Football Manager 2020 22.12.2019. 22_25_00.png

i tried this for a few games but its not for me. yes this tac. is strong at the back but not good at attack. I barely score my striker scored 2 in 5 games.

i tried this for a few games but its not for me. yes this tac. is strong at the back but not good at attack. I barely score my striker scored 2 in 5 games.
Ok but you can not judge it in just few games played...This is a tactic for people who doesnt like to concede much but still WIN the games and find success!Once your team learn to play in this way they become almoust unbeatable :)Strong defence is a base for any success!!!

This worked very well for my Besiktas save, really strong at Defence and if you have a skilled striker with a great pace and acc. , with Long balls from mid., he scores a lot. Matias Arezo , the Young wonder kid, really doing great Job.
Thanks Babemocni1988 :)

Se
My advice is to sell all old and slow players,put Maguire on the bentch and sell him in january,he and Matic are too slow for the curent ME...and also get rid of the defenders with low concentration like Jones and Rojo and sell Mata he is slow to fit in this tactic,strong and tall CM 's,and you have done it :)
I bought Ruben Dias, Sancho, Lautaro Martinez and Dani Olmo. Still paying with Maguire. (Sold Mata, Rojo, Romero and Pereira)

Won Premier League with same points of Man City (better goal diference). Won Carabao and Won Europa League (5-2 against Juventus in final)

Hey,

Really good tactic, thanks for your job.
Spartak Moscow 1st season without transfers:
1578311134701.png

won League, lost Cup in Semi-Final by penalty (my few squad players got injured before and Bayern bought my leader at winter:(), got second round in EURO (Lazio was much stronger than Spartak and they won Cup, real outcome).
Безымянный3423.png

1578311000296.png

Strong in defence (only one defeat with 0:2, few with one goal difference), good in attack.
My 9 players in team of the year:
1578310769579.png

Hey,

Really good tactic, thanks for your job.
Spartak Moscow 1st season without transfers:
View attachment 384938
won League, lost Cup in Semi-Final by penalty (my few squad players got injured before and Bayern bought my leader at winter:(), got second round in EURO (Lazio was much stronger than Spartak and they won Cup, real outcome).
View attachment 384259
View attachment 384839

Strong in defence (only one defeat with 0:2, few with one goal difference), good in attack.
My 9 players in team of the year:
View attachment 384667
Nice job man!