Joss

Reaction score
Pretty well known in FM10, but he's got real potential in '11 - My Arsenal scouts say he has the potential to be a quality player, which they don't often say, and although his attributes aren't as good as, say Paulo Henrique (who's 2 years older!) - they're not at all bad..

Name: Zezinho (José Luís dos Santos Pinto)
Club: Santos
D.O.B: 14/3/1992
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: Attacking Midfielder (Left)/ M (LC)/ AM (C)

Strengths:
Pace, flair, 1st touch, dribbling, technique

Weaknesses:
Heading, set pieces, positioning, jumping, strength

Description: Winger

Personality: Balanced
Suggested Roles:

Winger - Attack/ Attacking Midfielder - Attack

Agent: Gustavo Freire​

zezinhoprofileattribute.png

zezinhoreportsscoutrepo.png

PA:
CA: 123 PA: 170

Last edited:
you wont be able to get him in the 1st season, he must have moved from Juventade...
looks about the same as Fm10, was a good player, as you said, well known around these parts :)

Really good player, get him in most games I play.

Great Player, he has got bags of pace and is pretty decent in Creativity too, I reckon with 2-3 years of Proper Training he can become a World-Class player

you wont be able to get him in the 1st season, he must have moved from Juventade...
looks about the same as Fm10, was a good player, as you said, well known around these parts :)
Yeah you can get him in the first season, I got him at West Brom for £5m. :)

Last edited:
*Sigh*

All these amazing young players and Newcastle cannot sign any of them. :(

Thanks though Joss. :D

He was brilliant in fm10.Displace Di Maria after 1 season in Fm2010 and he was only 20.Should be amazing buy!:D

Yeah he was epic in FM10, pretty low adaptability I think though as whichever club I signed him for he had problems settling in and took like 5 seasons to learn English.

You can usually get him on a free 2nd or 3rd season in 2010. I used him as a Wide advanced playmaker (either side). He's also extremely versatile. plays almost all positions up front and down the left. Turns out a lot better than Paolo Henrique in FM2010

You can usually get him on a free 2nd or 3rd season in 2010. I used him as a Wide advanced playmaker (either side). He's also extremely versatile. plays almost all positions up front and down the left. Turns out a lot better than Paolo Henrique in FM2010

New game though.This is in the 2011 section, and thus applies to the game released today and not to FM2010.

Deciding if it would be worth taking him to Man City first season what do you think ?

Started with Villareal and signed this lad as backup for Coentrao, looks like he could be a good one for the future :)

Deciding if it would be worth taking him to Man City first season what do you think ?

If you're planning on staying for a while, then yes. He's a very good prospect for the future, just make sure you play him as much as you can. He may be able to do a job off the bench if you're already winning comfortably vs. par example, Blackpool - Quick, versatile, and a good with the ball, he'd destroy tired legs if used right.

Otherwise you can play him in Carling Cup/ FA Cup. In max two years time he's going to be challenging your ageing first teamers.

can anyone post some screenshots of how he looks after a few seasons
Would really help:)