xDannyW

Reaction score
First of all let me give you a bit of a background check as I'm new on here. I've not long got FM2010 as I've got a new computer and suprisingly the last FM game I bought was 2007. On FM2007 I started a career as the fictional character of a former Vietnamese international, named Zhao Kang Lao (three random Asian names I found), who has managed Leeds United, St. Etienne, Boca Juniors, Aston Villa, Athletico Madrid and most famously the long standing manager of the Chilean national side. Former honours include winning; The English Championship, French Cup, Argentian Premier Division and Spanish Cup.

At the end of the 2008/09 season Zhao Kang Lao left Athletico Madrid in 3rd place in La Liga and winners of the Spanish Cup. The Chelsea board deem this a good enough achievement with a club who had previously finished in the bottom half of La Liga. Please bare in mind that I am only doing Chelsea just as an easy team to get me more into FM2010. And just to let you know you are joining the story on 23rd September 2009. Major signings being Edin Dzeko, Miguel Veloso, Alexander N'Doumbou, Chinedu Obasi and Luca Tremolada.

23/09/09
Stamford Bridge, London, England: 19:45

Chelsea 6-0 Fulham, League Cup 3rd Round
John Terry, Joe Cole (x2), Alexander N'Doumbou, Frank Lampard and Edin Dzeko seal a place in the 4th round in a one-sided London derby. The Chelsea side may have been seen as 'weakened' by most fans and pundits, yet the players who did play put in an extravogent performence for the Blues. Elsewhere, Aston Villa put two past the Arsenal defence to knock out one of the favourites for the competition. Championship side Blackpool suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to League One team, Walsall.

In a post match press conference Zhao Kang Lao told how he was elated with his sides victory, yet felt sympathetic towards Fulham in the sheer scale of their win,

26/09/09
Emirates Stadium, London, England: 12:00

Zhao Kang Lao: Before the match today I would just like to inform all fans of the current league position for Chelsea FC (table below). We currently possess a game in hand against newly promoted Wolverhampton Wanderers. Our previous matches have been 4-0 Manchester City, 4-0 Hull, 2-0 @ Aston Villa, 1-1 Everton, 4-0 Portsmouth. As you can see our strikers have been firing at all cylinders this season, with the defence also performing at a very high level. Didier Drogba has 5 league goals in as many games, followed by Edin Dzeko who has bagged 3 in 4 games and Nicolas Anelka with the same amount in 5 appearences.

leaguesept09.jpg

As you can tell, I am very pleased with our league performences going into our away game against Arsenal this afternoon.

Stay tuned for more from xDannyW ;)

Zhoa Kang Lao

Zhao (2nd tone) Kang (1st tone) Lao (3rd tone)

not a bad chinese name

good luck Lao

26/09/09
Emirates Stadium, London, England: 15:03

Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea

Before the game Chelsea found out that they will be travelling to Bescot Stadium in the Fourth Round of the League Cup against the lowest ranked team left in the competition, Walsall. However, weather conditions in London were very wet and this showed on the pitch with many passes going astray. Despite the conditions Arsenal went 1-0 up at half time through Alex Song firing a volley into an open goal. This proved to be the decisive goal, however neither team seemed to trouble the goalkeeper much despite a disallowed goal from Michael Silvestre as he was judged to be offside, and replays clearly show he was. Chelsea suffer their first defeat under Zhao Kang Lao. After the game Arsene Wenger told the press how he doesn't think the title will be going to Stamford Bridge this season and also hailed their challenge as 'laughable'. Lao responded by saying he's not going to be drawn into insulting the Arsenal manager, yet he did say; "After hearing that, I think that Mr. Wenger did not see the game", in response to how Wenger tends to deal with the media by stating he hadn't seen controversial incidents.

In other news, new signing Chinedu Obasi has returned to full training after 3 weeks out with a thigh injury.

29/09/09
Wals Siezenheim, Salzburg, Austria: 19:45

European Summary: Chelsea drew a difficult group in the European Champions League, with Lyon, British-rivals Rangers and FC RB Salzburg. Chelsea battled to a 2-1 win at the Bridge against Lyon in the previous tie after coming from a goal behind. FC RB Salzburg also came behind at Ibrox against Rangers to win 3-1, to take them to the top of the group after the first game week. However the European minnows face a tough clash today against the 2008 runners-up, Chelsea.

FC Red Bull Salzburg 0-2 Chelsea

Prior to the match Zhao Kang Lao stated that he will try his best to motivate his side against a much weaker opposition, this seemed to do the trick as Edin Dzeko's well-placed shot beat Salzburg's keeper to put the English team 1-0 up at half time. Daniel Sturridge bagged his first competitive goal for Chelsea when he slotted the ball into the net on the 71st minute. This proved to be the winning goal as the game ended at 2-0. The game saw debuts from Chinedu Obasi and Yuri Zhirkov, and also a first start for Daniel Sturridge in a game where Lao was accused of using a weakened team. However Chelsea got the result they were after in a tricky European tie, which saw the Austrian team threaten the goal several times. Elsewhere Lyon beat Rangers 2-0 to get their first win of this years campaign. The suprise of the night was French Champions, Bordeaux overcoming a 2-0 defecit to beat Italian giants, Inter Milan 3-2 in a thrilling encounter.

Next update will probably come later today, or tomorrow :D

who is this Alexander N'Doumbou?? nice little story mate

A Gabonese AMLC, signed him for £1.7m from Marseille :D I'll try to remember to post up a a screenshot next update.