Zidane's Comeback

Chrono

Reaction score
Not as a player, lol. Go editor, search Zidane, and activate. He isnt the best coach, omg... But it's fun to have him in your staff. He is worldwide very respected with high reputation.

Did you know. And maybe more legends you can find in the database, and activate. Haven't searched further. Creative... Post the names of legends, which is in database, here that are not active In-Game, but can activated.

Cheers

Well I've signed Ryan Giggs as a coach for Middlesbrough. He has a very good knowledge of Sierra Leone for some reason :|

Well I've signed Ryan Giggs as a coach for Middlesbrough. He has a very good knowledge of Sierra Leone for some reason :|

Because his dads from their, some fan you are

THATS A LIE GIGGSY DADS FROM SALFORD SO IT SHOWS WHAT U NO

Giggs??? But he is already at the very beginning of the game available as a player, and he later develop into coach.

Zidane isn't available, but for some reason, lol, he is in editor database, waiting for you to activate and sign him ^^

Maybe many more legends like Zidane are in the database waiting for activation, but keep searching lads. Maybe I should try Eric Cantona when I get home;

yeah, giggs' dad is from salford, but he's of sierra leonian descent

Should go on editor and 'activate' Wimbledon... yes they are still on the game if you search them! ... wonder if Scarbrough is too, any other teams gone into extinction lately?

Zidane isn't available, but for some reason, lol, he is in editor database, waiting for you to activate and sign him ^^

I think they're there so that players can have them as favourite personnel and be labelled the next 'Zidane' etc. Of course I could be wrong that's just my theory.

Yes... But what is the point of that if they can't see there fauvorite person in action ^^

I am even considering starting a new game, activating Zidane as a player, just only too see how his stats will be, and how he plays, lol ^^

There are hundreds(realy, hundreds) of former players in the database, though they aren't active, try to search some legends who are retired in the database.;)
btw, if you activate him as a player, you have to programe his stats from nothing, like if you created a player, i did the same with some legends a few weeks ago :p

Last edited:
can sum1 tell me how u can use editor i aint got a clue wer 2 find it on the game thanks

Not as a player, lol. Go editor, search Zidane, and activate. He isnt the best coach, omg... But it's fun to have him in your staff. He is worldwide very respected with high reputation.

Did you know. And maybe more legends you can find in the database, and activate. Haven't searched further. Creative... Post the names of legends, which is in database, here that are not active In-Game, but can activated.

Cheers

how can u activate him .?

Should go on editor and 'activate' Wimbledon... yes they are still on the game if you search them! ... wonder if Scarbrough is too, any other teams gone into extinction lately?

Respectable Man City.

There are hundreds(realy, hundreds) of former players in the database, though they aren't active, try to search some legends who are retired in the database.;)
btw, if you activate him as a player, you have to programe his stats from nothing, like if you created a player, i did the same with some legends a few weeks ago :p

Not true

You don't create anything, lol

Go Pre-Game Editor -> Load Database -> Search Staff -> Type: Zidane -> Give him a 'unoccupied' job/role -> Save Database -> Start Game from Saved Database