Apparently i tried this in one away game were i drew to half time using my own fast plugin and even tho it ended out a draw i had 15 more chances in the second half than the first and my oponent had only 1 so maybe i try this next game :D

Hi. My name is Damian. I'm from Poland. I'd like present my "amazing tactic" tactic.

This tactic is based on great defenses in the form of 3 center defenders and overload mentality.

Check this out.

Opposition Instructions: none

FORMATION:

View attachment 1133667
View attachment 1133672
View attachment 1133674View attachment 1133675View attachment 1133677
View attachment 1133668
View attachment 1133678View attachment 1133679View attachment 1133680View attachment 1133681

RESULTS:

View attachment 1133669View attachment 1133670

TRAINING:

View attachment 1133671

Check this out.

Hi Damian - looks promising - can you try this with Huddersfield?

Loving the tactic, however tho i tend to get a red card like every third game especially early on.
You have any idea how to deal with this?

well as rosenborg it was wonders at half time but now 3 games fully played i had 2 draws 1 loss and i dunno why but my near post is a magnet for goals against even if they have two shoots = 2 goals :p

Loving the tactic, however tho i tend to get a red card like every third game especially early on.
You have any idea how to deal with this?

hmmm. Maybe You have a lot of players with high agressive atributte??? or with hidden attribute dirtiness?

You're back!
Never left matey :) - I will always be the annoying thorn in the thighs in this forum :D - you liking the game so far mate?

To the Author - Very promising stuff - yet another one - I can further say I created a few tactics that had possession 65% + and opponents destroyed my teams - seems like possession is a joke again.

Which also lead me to say - maybe their would be no point in the play out of defence instruction since you don't have possession anyway - the same goes for work ball into box - When that is said - if something works it works - just want to make you aware of it - would be more natural for possesion styled tactics.

The formation by default is very solid - and the way you've set it up makes the defence very efficient. I don't know if I like the striker combination cause I know that others work as well - but I will not change anything I will give it a go with default settings - as I said if it works it works :) Leganes hey - That is fantastic!!

Cheers guys

Not got into it yet. I'm sure I will feel the love again soon.

Never left matey :) - I will always be the annoying thorn in the thighs in this forum :D - you liking the game so far mate?

To the Author - Very promising stuff - yet another one - I can further say I created a few tactics that had possession 65% + and opponents destroyed my teams - seems like possession is a joke again.

Which also lead me to say - maybe their would be no point in the play out of defence instruction since you don't have possession anyway - the same goes for work ball into box - When that is said - if something works it works - just want to make you aware of it - would be more natural for possesion styled tactics.

The formation by default is very solid - and the way you've set it up makes the defence very efficient. I don't know if I like the striker combination cause I know that others work as well - but I will not change anything I will give it a go with default settings - as I said if it works it works :) Leganes hey - That is fantastic!!

Cheers guys

Cheers guys
when will we see one of your tactics

im getting trashed and getting close to be fired... tactic is fluid and my knowledge of the game is beyond mediocre, but now 5 last games i have 1 win 2 draws 3 losses and i jsut lost 2-3 at home with 23 chances when opponent had 5.. Im Rosenborg btw and they have strong squad comapre to most norwegian teams, even if Bendtner isnt suited for any other role than TM he shoudl be able to prefrom okay but he has 2 goals in 12 games 1 on penalty...

it misspasses is legendary if you play full match and i wonder if the engine yet again are having impact and that commentary is the best choice ><

when will we see one of your tactics

I'm on it - don't know when I will open a thread though - I can promise you their will be one thread this year - which will cover all my tactics if more than one.

Cheers mate