Status
Not open for further replies.

o_biso

Reaction score
i heard that he is a beast in front of goal but he is not for me? what role best suits him Help

Definately he is a Target Man.
I am not sure if he is supposed to be played the ball into feet or in the air though

Depends, if you great wingers who can get the ball in to his head then he can bang them in then :),
(Target Man, ball to head)

Wingers: (Cross from mix, aim for Target Man)

For crosses, if your formation is narrow use drill crosses, if you have wide men then float crosses.

Depends, if you great wingers who can get the ball in to his head then he can bang them in then :),
(Target Man, ball to head)

Wingers: (Cross from mix, aim for Target Man)

For crosses, if your formation is narrow use drill crosses, if you have wide men then float crosses.

here is my tactic

Yh just set Zigic to target man, and follow my instructions, should work out; i think.

i dont know how to say but i think you have some problems with players quality and formation. do you believe that you will perform well with that formation and players? i mean, which of your players perform well and zigic doesnt? its too early to settle these kind of attacking formations with your team?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

and take a look at this ;
What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

Status
Not open for further replies.