Ronaldinhoo

Banned
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

8:05AM Welling have gone into Liquadation after failing to clear a debt of 1.5 Million pounds And they need a Replacement team which is yet to be decided.

12:00PM The team joining will be ''Zinedine Zidane Academy'' A New Team Chair man being zidane himself with a Luxury Coaching Staff such as Fabien Bartez and Luis Figo

Zidanes Academy is a chance for players Who are unattached to have a chance with the academy they are going to be puting together a squad of 25 players before July 7th OF the highest Quality Free Players

Manager : YOU

Database going to be uploaded when completed any Suggestions welcomed :)

Not Really :)

It'd make more sense if it were in the French leagues ...

It sounds a decent idea, but you really should be looking to also make the reputation of the club at a minimum, small funds, and at least several players with small CA's and random minus PA's, so that they are not all potential world-beaters. Maximum -9.

It'd make more sense if it were in the French leagues ...

It sounds a decent idea, but you really should be looking to also make the reputation of the club at a minimum, small funds, and at least several players with small CA's and random minus PA's, so that they are not all potential world-beaters. Maximum -9.

Yeah but i find french football boring, yes that is what i am going to do they are going to have the rep of a good Confrence club i think, No no -9 all free Transfers that i can find so i need suggestions, i will try to put everything into the db as you asked

Yeah but i find french football boring, yes that is what i am going to do they are going to have the rep of a good Confrence club i think, No no -9 all free Transfers that i can find so i need suggestions, i will try to put everything into the db as you asked

Okay, but it's a database ...

Fine, and you should at least have a maximum PA that the free transfers have, so it's more of a challenge and realistic. An academy from the off just doesn't have players to become the Messi's and Ronaldo's of today.

Okay, but it's a database ...

Fine, and you should at least have a maximum PA that the free transfers have, so it's more of a challenge and realistic. An academy from the off just doesn't have players to become the Messi's and Ronaldo's of today.

They Wont be Very good, it will be Leo aro silvo spann Tristan plummer and who else is on frees i can find Who could take em to League 2 the top of league two but no higher