Zinedine Zidane....the player (oooohhh)

Djzone

Reaction score
Ok so basically i came up with this crazy idea i wanted to create a team of world class players like ronaldo (brazilian), nesta & scholes and start from a low league in england like division 2 or lower or something like that and just seeing would it work and how many goals and assists they could get and how they would perform in general so...

Here is the team is was hoping, still am hoping, on creating.

Buffon (GK)

Roberto Carlos (FB) Nesta (CD) Beckenbauer (CD) Maldini (FB

Roy Keane (DM) Patrick Viera (DM)

Zidane(AP)

Lionel Messi (IF) Ronaldinho (IF)

Ronaldo (P)​

So far i have created Zidane

View attachment 288385

So ya, tell me if you think his stats are accurate for his age (no im not a spurs fan, just a random team).

Obviously not finished yet, but just wanted to see for future references how good it is, or bad.

What i was hoping to do is create a player and upload the file so you can pick and choose who you want but there will be a huge ledgends database out soon so i dont no will i bother, so let me know what you think, your comments and feedback are much appreciated :)

maybe a tad more pace and strength, he was a great athlete aswell.. also bit more aggression and off the ball maybe.

Zidane vs Portugal Euro 2000 - YouTube

this video sums up his game pretty much, not even a fantastic performance by his standards...

ya thinking about it, he did headbutt some guy haha

Balance must be 20 , determination and teamwork minimum 18 too . BTW ; he improve his heading too :D

ok, ill make these changes as soon as possible and see how everything is after that :)

better finishing should be at least 17 like on his last ever fm, fm 05 plus better long shots better balance ect ect zidane was quick aggresive technically brilliant and the grace and ballance of a ballet dancer

To be fair mate I think you have done a decent job. When alot of people make 'legend' players they stick about 85% of the attributes up to 20.

Decent balance all round you have made there. If you did put finishing upto 17 I think that would be a bit extreme. 14 is a good level. Amazing player but not known for really high goal ratios if you take into account he would play 35-50 games a season and never went over 12 goals in a single season at any club. (best ratio is 48 played 12 scored according to wiki that i just checked lol)

To be fair mate I think you have done a decent job. When alot of people make 'legend' players they stick about 85% of the attributes up to 20.

Decent balance all round you have made there. If you did put finishing upto 17 I think that would be a bit extreme. 14 is a good level. Amazing player but not known for really high goal ratios if you take into account he would play 35-50 games a season and never went over 12 goals in a single season at any club. (best ratio is 48 played 12 scored according to wiki that i just checked lol)

Cheers mate, well this is just my opinion of what his stats should be but i feel there pretty accurate for his age

Make the guy bigger, for the love of everything that is holy. There have been plenty of brilliant attacking mids, but most of them would fall over after soft breeze. What really made Zidane unique is that on top of all the footballing skills, he was real tank.

He also had bad tendency to drift aimlessly in lesser games, and of course rather bad temper, so for accuracy's sake might want to sort that out with hidden atributes. (low consistency, high important games, high dirtiness)

Looks pretty good, although I'd increase his off the ball and determination. Determination should be at least 15, maybe more. Off the ball should be at least 16, maybe 17. And might I add: This is my favorite player of all times, although I can't really say much about players playing pre-90s, since I was born in mid-80s.

Check out Iniesta aged 31, most of his attributes are probably at their peak:

View attachment 289017

I know your Zidane is aged 24, but in the '98 World Cup Zidane was just 26 and in my opinion better than Iniesta at his peak (even though they're completely different players). And given how good Iniesta is (definitely one of the best in the world), that speaks volumes about Zidane's abilities. I think maybe you've been a bit too careful with some of his stats, when comparing them to others in the game.

Aggression, Balance, Strength and Pace need to be upgraded I think. What really set him aside from other brilliant technicians was his physical presence - most other tricky AMCs could be slide tackled to the ground - Zidane was just a tank and powered through. Otherwise I think you've got it pretty much spot on mate :)

You're putting Messi in this team? Really? Take him out and replace him with a proper legend like Pavel Nedved :wub:.

Roberto Carlos is a legend, but you've got to sit him on the bench and go with either Neville, Cafu or Thuram.

I'm surprised you've gone with Buffon instead of Oliver Khan too.

You're putting Messi in this team? Really? Take him out and replace him with a proper legend like Pavel Nedved :wub:.

Roberto Carlos is a legend, but you've got to sit him on the bench and go with either Neville, Cafu or Thuram.

I'm surprised you've gone with Buffon instead of Oliver Khan too.

Totally disagree with the Messi comment..... He is arguably one of the greatest players of all time. Nedved was decent, but not better than Messi.

Greatest players of all time can be situational of period of time, ie best of their generation. So to say Messi is greatest player of all time is a bit too soon-he still has a long time to go yet.

I think I've spammed this enough so I'll stop now before another one of those greatest players in the world debates breaks out-there's been enough of them and this isn't the place.

Zidane heading =20 -

7301768.bin

:D