CB - NONE
BWM – MARK TIGHTER
BBM – MOVE IN TO CHANNELS
AM – ROAM FROM POSITION, GET FURTHER FORWARD
DLF - NONE

THE OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS
None

THE TRAINING REGIME
Focus on getting 100% tactical familiarity, then balanced + defensive positioning for the rest of the season.

THE DOWNLOAD
Mirror #1

Enjoy :)

And as always, feel free to check out my other FM17 tactical creations which can be found on my YouTube channel (video above) or by clicking my username and viewing my other threads.​

What happened against Juve? :)

Beat them 1-0 in the first leg, lost 6-0 in the next.
Makes you wonder whether that would've ended differently if I actually managed the team in these test saves and didn't just have games on full speed + key highlights.

Have you watched Real Madrid playing this year? This was never the formation they used. Your tactic works good with Real Madrid, it took some ideas of Zidane's but it's not "Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid".

Have you watched Real Madrid playing this year? This was never the formation they used. Your tactic works good with Real Madrid, it took some ideas of Zidane's but it's not "Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid".

Their formation varied based on opposition. It sometimes would be a 4-3-3, sometimes more of a 4-2-3-1 but most dominantly a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo playing just off Benzema. If you wish to judge simply based on the image/tactics screen, you're free to do so, but if you actually watch how the tactic plays, you'll find the player movement is indeed very similar.