Resource icon

ZIZOU'S 4-3-3 MASTERCLASS WON 4 TROPHIES WITH REAL MADRID, GOALS GALORE, SOLID DEFENSE

Once again nice opening post and nice detail but can you post your line up and team stats please?

You write too long. OI or not? The training program etc. is sufficient. You wrote a novel.

Once again nice opening post and nice detail but can you post your line up and team stats please?

Sorry bro, I actually don't know why even if I attached them to my post then they don't appear. Please tell me if you can see the screenshots now. Thank you again

Attachments

• 433 IN POSSESSION.png
    433 IN POSSESSION.png
    255 KB · Views: 338
  • 433 IN TRANSITION.png
    433 IN TRANSITION.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 341
  • 433 OUT OF POSSESSION.png
    433 OUT OF POSSESSION.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 472
  • 433 OVERWIES.png
    433 OVERWIES.png
    571.4 KB · Views: 618
  • CLASSIFICA LIGA.png
    CLASSIFICA LIGA.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 639
  • best defense.png
    best defense.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 502
  • best goals.png
    best goals.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 372
  • competitions.png
    competitions.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 352
  • Immagine 2023-09-04 120229.png
    Immagine 2023-09-04 120229.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 303
You write too long. OI or not? The training program etc. is sufficient. You wrote a novel.
About OI, If I play against teams I know well (example, Manchester City, we all know who they have as striker) then I do it myself, focus on those strongest players and mark them tighter, force them to use weak foot (NOT to use this if the player is strong using both feet because it's useless), and press.
If I am playing against lower league teams and I don't know them well I follow my Assistant coach advices
Training program: pre-season: first of all, heavy training for 3 weeks (early, middle, late), then tactical for 3 weeks.
Then since this tactic needs a bit to focus on possession, I choose possession for the first month, then I try to focus on every different aspects for one month each aspect (october: attack, november: defense, december: set pieces).

Sorry bro, I actually don't know why even if I attached them to my post then they don't appear. Please tell me if you can see the screenshots now. Thank you again
Looks good when you played at R.Madrid who did you start and I mean your lineup please?

Looks good when you played at R.Madrid who did you start and I mean your lineup please?
Yes, I did not use the transfer session (I selected "lock the first player transfer session" when I started my career on the advanced settings of the game), and in January I refused all the offers for my players (I selected "refuse all offers" on those of my players who got more offers) so the team squad is exactly the same as this season 2023-24 Real. I used the database update from sortitutsi and the custom date to start the game on June 12nd 2023.
My starting XI: Courtois (he is not injured in the game); Carvajal (or Nacho), Eder Militao, Rudiger, Alaba (Mendy); Camavinga (Tchouameni), Kroos, Modric; Vinicius Junior, Valverde (Bellingham), Rodrygo Goes (or Bellingham in the second half of the season)

there is 2 versions of this tactic, can u explain that please?
Yes I created the second version with two variations to replicate even in a more realistic way Zidane's Real: one of those 2 variations is the CM instead of Roaming Playmaker to replicate Modric, the other an Inside Forward on Support- The CM gives me more room to edit his personal instructions compared to the Roaming Playmaker and this is the only reason I wanted to try it too.
About the Inside Forward on Support (or you can use it in Attack too) in Real Madrid Squad 2023-24 there is Vincius Junior and the role that suits him better is an Inverted winger on attack so in the first tactic I used the inverted winger. But in Zidane's Real in that position there was Cristiano Ronaldo who was (this is my opinion) more a Inside Forward rather than an Inverted Winger.
But as you know, Football Manager is a game and if you put a player in a position that does not suit him very well he will not play well and the tactic will not work

or you know, how about you let people post tactics how they like and explain how they want to. what an utterly moronic comment, do you have 2 brain cells?