Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs Sacchi

NunoPeixinho

Banned
Reaction score
Zlatan Ibrahimovic quickly went from hero to villain following his winning brace for AC Milan in the Champions League against Auxerre.

Following the rossoneri's 2-0 success at the San Siro on Wednesday night, the Sweden forward was involved in an ugly bust-up with legendary former Milan and Italy coach Arigo Sacchi.

Sacchi, who won two European Cups and a Serie A title with Milan and guided Italy to the 1994 World Cup final, was a guest on Mediaset Premium's post-match programme and had joked that if it wasn't for Ibrahimovic's big feet -- European size 47s -- he wouldn't have scored the first goal.

Told of Sacchi's comments, the Swede exploded.

"Sacchi needs to learn how to shut up," he fired back about the 64-year-old Italian great, causing shock in the TV studio.

"He also seems jealous because he's talking too much, he needs to talk less about me on TV and in the newspapers.

"If he wants something he can come and see me about it. If you don't like the way I play, don't come and watch me."

That sparked an on-air argument between the pair as the presenter initially tried to explain that it wasn't a criticism.

"He also said things about me when I was at Barcelona," retorted Ibrahimovic.

"I believe I can express my opinion in a polite and correct way, I don't believe I've offended you," said Sacchi.

"When someone talks too much, they talk too much, you're one of those people. If you don't like the way I play, don't come and watch me," said Ibrahimovic.

"Let me explain," added Sacchi.

"You don't need to explain anything to me," spat Ibrahimovic.

"You need to learn some manners, son," concluded Sacchi.

Most certainly agreed with Sacchi's last comment - although he is a quality performer, Ibrahimovic isn't even half as good as he thinks he is, and he needs to learn how to shut up and respect his elders and betters.

Arrigo Sacchi is a genius of modern football, and if he saw fit to criticise you, you should respond in the best way you can - through performances. In this case it is trivial, considering Sacchi hadn't even insulted him in the first place. Ibrahimovic is a silly child.

Ibra is abit of a **** especially with some of the things he says. When a journelist asked him what would you do in the dressing room if you signed for Barcelona and he replied saying i would say '' im Ibra who the **** are you''. he seems massivly arrogant and if he played over here the English media/fans would tear him to pieces.

Also, he's copyrighted his own name. Just thought I'd throw that one into the mix. Who copyrights their own name?

Ibra is abit of a **** especially with some of the things he says. When a journelist asked him what would you do in the dressing room if you signed for Barcelona and he replied saying i would say '' im Ibra who the **** are you''. he seems massivly arrogant and if he played over here the English media/fans would tear him to pieces.

it would be nice to see that mate :)

Love his skills in football but is a complete utter T**t in personality

Ibra needs to learn how to control his temper. Fair enough if he has had history with Sacchi starting at his Barcelona days but you don't respond in the way he did.

Although saying that the article does seem to favour Sacchi and down Ibra as much as it can.
'Added Sacchi' - 'Spat Ibrahimovic'
'Said Sacchi' - 'Retorted Ibrahimovic'

What is with that kick haha I just don't understand why anyone would do that?! Strasser looks bemused haha and Ibra just stares at him and struts off, hmm strange..