cakey

Reaction score
Ibrahimovic is out of contract and a free agent on my game and wants 135,000 a week in wages but at the moment I can only offer him 80,000 a week with my remaining budget, just wondering if anyone else has had him on a free on cheaper wages or if his wage demands will come down? He's 33 but his stats are still quality

Have you tried offering him a higher appearance bonus to compensate and throwing in other bonuses or even a lump sum too

If you haven't already, put a mimimum fee release clause in his contract and set it to as high as it will go. This should bring his demands down to around £100,000 alone.

Just remember I said should.

Ive got him for 63k a week and hes a beast, 2015 and signed him on a free if that any help ?

I wouldn't waste my time and money on greedy players like that.

What do you mean ? Have you signed him on 13 ?

No I just mean that no player should be payed that much at that age and that he is greedy IRL. There players that are just as good as him for half the wages.

No I just mean that no player should be payed that much at that age and that he is greedy IRL. There players that are just as good as him for half the wages.

The amount of goals hes scored so far in his first season in the prem (14 in Jan) is well worth the 63k a week i pay him.

The amount of goals hes scored so far in his first season in the prem (14 in Jan) is well worth the 63k a week i pay him.

I was going off the original post that said he wanted 135k a week. He probably is worth 63k but I don't think that 135 merits what a player of that age is worth. Just my opinion. If your are at a rich club then go for it.

I was going off the original post that said he wanted 135k a week. He probably is worth 63k but I don't think that 135 merits what a player of that age is worth. Just my opinion. If your are at a rich club then go for it.

Ah i see what you mean mate. Got offered Torres at 31 for £500k great i thought , wants 150k a week !!!!

Hmm end of the third season Zlat is out of contract, wants £240,000 a week and an £8.4mil sign on bonus...might give that a miss!!

I had him on 90k per week. Played well for the first season but stats declined alot after then.