Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Thread starter Thread starter diplj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 9K

diplj

Reaction score
How come he is a God in this year's FM and last year he wasn't close to what he is in FM10.

I mean he is the best striker in the game.
On the other hand he has also started to put in some impressive performances in real life maybe the FM scouts are better than we know or FM10 is heavily biased towards Barca (which they should be).

I declare this topic open for discussion.

He isn't the best
Dzeko, Aguero, Pato, Balotelli, Villa, Drogba, Torres have all teared up the prem for me (not all for one team)

I am saying his attributes are amazing as compared to last year's and he didn't do that well last year to deserve this improvement. The only good thing that happened to him was Barca buying him for sh*tloads.

His attributes are basically the same :P just a few tweaks here and there. I would say he is great though he is a beast upfront on his own for my Barca and rips teams apart as a complete striker. I cant say hes the best as i havent tried all the other players yet

I think hes price tag helped with hes stats ;)

This should mean that last year robinho's attributes should have been bumped.

I just said he is the best cause i'm playing him in my current save, overall i would say Dzeko (who deserves the potential ability bump) is INSANE. In my RMAD save he scored 205 goals in 227 apps.

Last edited:
Eto'o is better in real life. Ibra better on fm.

Yes, he is brilliant player IRL but at Inter he was like a player who had the potential but not the desire or will to perform at the highest level. And we all know about his lackluster performances against the Big Clubs. And i can't understand why Anelka wasn't improved after his great showing in the last season.

Eto'o is better in real life. Ibra better on fm.

Different types of players, both good on FM

Eto'o is more about pace and playing off last man, Ibra has more height strength and better long shots, I think Ibra is more creative hence why Barca signed him.

Like creativity is the one department which Barca lags behind others.

I'd say that Eto'o is a better goalscorer without doubt, but overall Ibra is incredible. Height, strength, quick feet, touch, skill, can score goals, can make goals. Incredible player, but I think Inter definately got the best deal in the summer. In the game, I've always thought he was a bit overrated, but he is a very good player.

He is better now but i don't think the Fm developers knew that he will become better in the coming year otherwise Defoe would be awesome.

Like creativity is the one department which Barca lags behind others.

It isn't but Barca seem to love this football, Eto'o is more of a poacher, Ibra is more of an all round ability type of player and those are the players Barca fans love

Please don't think that i am trying to bash Ibra, i would do anything to get him or Dzeko to sign for United. Its just that when i searched for Ibra i thought there would be many threads and there were none
, so i decided to start one.

Eto'o is a better goalscorer in real life but I personally always prefered ibra mainly because of the amazing skills and ability he has but i thnk its a close one being honest but I agree with people on here inter got the better deal!

i've only played as chelsea and ain't signed any strikers yet but drogba would take some beating to be honest, the guys unbelieveable, has scored 17 in about 12 league games for me. all kinds of goals from all kinds of angles.

really want dzeko though, he looks a right player :-)

Back