Zola backs Parker for World Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 975
i belive he deserves a chance, he loves a challenge and can pass a ball work the midfield really well. why not??? proberly kept west ham up single handidly.

Taker Parker he is a beast, If he was at a top club, everyone would *** lick him like ****. He is a better player then Barry anyway, So Take him.

He is the best DM option we have behind a FULLY fit hargreaves, but that is very unlikely to ever be the case again

ahahahaha. I would rather take Barry injureed than Parker. Why should he go, his side just missed out on relegation, and he hasn't had as good a season as Huddlestone, or others for that matter.

ahahahaha. I would rather take Barry injureed than Parker. Why should he go, his side just missed out on relegation, and he hasn't had as good a season as Huddlestone, or others for that matter.

So he is reated on the ablity of others around him then? god that must of made Welbeck a sure gone conclusion before he went out on loan, challenging for the prem and all.
Huddlestone is no doubt a fine player, but i think Parker is a better player, and When he moves to a bigger club abnd starts, he will be awesome.

So he is reated on the ablity of others around him then? god that must of made Welbeck a sure gone conclusion before he went out on loan, challenging for the prem and all.
Huddlestone is no doubt a fine player, but i think Parker is a better player, and When he moves to a bigger club abnd starts, he will be awesome.

Nope, he hasn't had a great season, and there are others that merit a place ahead of him.

Parker does everything for West Ham, sometimes he keeps the ball off his own line from a shot then runs the length of the pitch to set up goals. He is a prime example of a box to box midfielder and it's grossly unfair not to at least give him a shot, at least we can be sure he would play 110% for England unlike other players.
Nope, he hasn't had a great season, and there are others that merit a place ahead of him.

What are you talking about, Parker HAS had a great season which is why he is hammer of the year AGAIN. Don't be bitter just because he doesn't play for Newcastle any more. It's not like we're putting forward Kieron Dyer or some **** like that.

Start naming names Stuart, dont just say there are "others" He has had a great season, he is the only west ham player who can hold his head up high after this season. Out of interests have you watched him this season? or read the match ratings in the sun on him?

He's had a solid season but Huddlestone should go ahead of him.

I'd take Parker over Barry anyday, along with Huddlestone.

Back