Zola Sacked

genunine shame, was undermined by the board towards the end and no one deserves that kind of treatment. just heard some fans want di canio. you want to replace him with someone who has ho managerial experience and is only just doing his badges. good choice oO)

Wasnt that exactly Zola's qualifications when he moved to West Ham oO) :p

Wasnt that exactly Zola's qualifications when he moved to West Ham oO) :p
no he'd been working with italian u-21. but the point is, people are complaining that he wasnt experienced enough, but then they ask for di canio? its just witless

no he'd been working with italian u-21. but the point is, people are complaining that he wasnt experienced enough, but then they ask for di canio? its just witless

Well you knwo what i meant, they really aren't much different

That's pretty nasty, I know you like him and all, but that's taking it a bit far!

All I can say is you have a twisted mind...btw how's life between you and Chris Houghton?

Well you knwo what i meant, they really aren't much different
thats kinda my point. how can people say zola wasnt experienced, and then want another italian with no expericence?

Anyone see Zola on SSN, he brought coffee to the reporters outside his house. Legend.

All I can say is you have a twisted mind...btw how's life between you and Chris Houghton?

I enter him every night! ;)

On Topic..

Urm..

Would find it funny if Curbs went back there tbh.

Hes a decent manager, if you look at his resources and the squad, he had to rely heavily on youth and freebies, gold keeping up his rep of being a total ****

West Ham fans, Welcome to the first incident of the rest of your lives.

David Sullivan owns your club now, he will do what he wants when he wants it, regardless what anyone else thinks :)

Happy days XD

Saw this coming unfortunately, he did well with West Ham last season. A real shame.

Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy sadly.

He's not a bad manager lads; if he was a bad manager, he wouldn't of finished so well with West Ham last season, he's got loads of potential as a manager, he just needs a little bit more experience.

If Gold and Sullivan had of kept their traps shut, none of this **** would of happened. ******* muppets the both of them.

Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy sadly.

He's not a bad manager lads; if he was a bad manager, he wouldn't of finished so well with West Ham last season, he's got loads of potential as a manager, he just needs a little bit more experience.

If Gold and Sullivan had of kept their traps shut, none of this **** would of happened. ******* muppets the both of them.
as danny "big girl's blouse" dyer would put it, they're a pair of muggy *****

Do NOT rip him!

Danny Dyer = Legend :wub: ;)
Some lad at my school speaks like Danny Dyer, and acts like him; he's a ****.

Zola deserves another chance in the PL.

Some lad at my school speaks like Danny Dyer, and acts like him; he's a ****.

Zola deserves another chance in the PL.

Ye if i knew someone that was like him, i would hate them... but as i never have to see him

Legend :wub: lol

And yes Max Zola does deserve another chance